Late Night Extra Magic Hours

LindsLovesDisney

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I am trying to plan ahead for a November 11 -16 trip and was checking out the park hours. Even though I am not going during the first week of November, I wanted to look at their hours to get an idea of EMH for our visit. I noticed that there were no late night Extra Magic Hours. When I have been in November in the past, there have been late hours at MK and at EPCOT. I know the Christmas party will be going on at MK, but it won't be every day. I was wondering if I am just too excited and looking for EMH times too early, but I got nervous when I saw that morning hours were already posted. Any input would be appreciated. Happy Tuesday :)

I was wondering if I am just too excited and looking for EMH times too early...

Yes, you are.

Here are the early-listed PM EMH dates- (kennythepirate.com)
(Some WILL CHANGE as time gets closer.)
Nov. 1 AM EMH- Epcot
Nov. 2 AM EMH- DHS
Nov. 3 AM EMH- DAK
Nov. 4 AM EMH- DHS
Nov. 5 AM EMH- DHS & DAK
Nov. 6 PM EMH- Epcot
Nov. 7 AM EMH- DAK
Nov. 8 AM EMH- Epcot
Nov. 9 AM EMH- MK
Nov. 10 PM EMH- MK
Nov. 11 AM EMH- DHS
Nov. 12 AM EMH- DAK
Nov. 13 PM EMH- Epcot
Nov. 14 PM EMH- MK
Nov. 15 AM EMH- Epcot
Nov. 16 AM EMH- MK
Nov. 17 AM EMH- DAK
Nov. 18 AM EMH- DHS
Nov. 19 AM EMH- DAK
Nov. 20 PM EMH- Epcot
Nov. 21 PM EMH- MK
Nov. 22 AM EMH- Epcot
Nov. 23 AM EMH- MK
Nov. 24 AM EMH- DAK
Nov. 25 AM EMH- DHS
Nov. 26 AM EMH- DAK
Nov. 27 PM EMH- Epcot
Nov. 28 PM EMH- MK
Nov. 29 AM EMH- Epcot
Nov. 30 AM EMH- MK

Last edited:
They seem to be loaded with AM EMH during the first 11 days of November.
I did notice at least 1 PM EMH in there for MK and Epcot though so you must have just missed them.
MK is closing early on the 5th, 8th, and 9th so clearly those days they can't have PM EMH.

Hi everyone! I am trying to plan ahead for a November 11 -16 trip and was checking out the park hours. Even though I am not going during the first week of November, I wanted to look at their hours to get an idea of EMH for our visit. I noticed that there were no late night Extra Magic Hours. When I have been in November in the past, there have been late hours at MK and at EPCOT. I know the Christmas party will be going on at MK, but it won't be every day. I was wondering if I am just too excited and looking for EMH times too early, but I got nervous when I saw that morning hours were already posted. Any input would be appreciated. Happy Tuesday :)
Nov 12, 13, 15, and 16 are the party nights for your week.

I stay up til 2am on a daily basis and get up at 10am however at Disney I love taking advantage of the AM EMH because I've found you can get way more done in that one hour than you can in two at night. I'mup at 6am and to bed around midnight.

Unfortunately, it seems that even what is posted changes before you get to those dates. Each year has changed some, but this year it seems like they have really expanded the EMHs and changed opening and closing times. Its nice to have the extra hours, but for those trying to plan, makes it almost impossible.

I think MK is having one night EMH a week from now on. Usually Wednesdays. With four parks and party nights from aug- dec, and then expanding DAH, I think this is the new normal.

I already did my ADR's and FP's and plans a long time ago. (My vacation starts May 30). I have already seen the EMH change several times. All for the good.
I am loving the 1 a.m. close at MK June 6th!

Last year PM EMH ran until 2 am on the Saturday of Veteran's Day Weekend. I'm hoping for the same thing this year! Fingers crossed.

It was crowded until 2 am?
Can’t say, so don’t go by me. We stayed through HEA at the dessert party. But then we were land kicked for a bit. Finally did some meet and greets and some rides and were out of there by 11ish. Maybe it thinned out after.

Can’t say, so don’t go by me. We stayed through HEA at the dessert party. But then we were land kicked for a bit. Finally did some meet and greets and some rides and were out of there by 11ish. Maybe it thinned out after.

That day was a crowd level 10 last year and expected to be the same this year. I don't plan on arriving until 9ish and staying until 2 am. I hope crowds thin out the later it gets IF they are open until 2 am.

were out of there by 11ish. Maybe it thinned out after.

That day was a crowd level 10 last year and expected to be the same this year. I don't plan on arriving until 9ish and staying until 2 am. I hope crowds thin out the later it gets IF they are open until 2 am.
What to expect...
The later the hour, the fewer the guests.
Especially at MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter