Late Park Arrival

Interesting question.

I'm afraid to answer but I would definitely say no.

You can ask for other park goers who are leaving early but that's quite troublesome for most of us to beg/buy for semi-used tickets.

If you are only going for the evening and not as part of a longer park-hopper stay, you might consider buying a partial ticket off eBay. Of course, the usual caution should be applied here and ALWAYS read the auction carefully so you understand what you are buying. I have watched a couple of folks run a successful business of selling partial tickets on eBay (all vicariously, just seen them on eBay over time).

If you are going for the "first night" of a longer park-hopper ticket, that depends on how long your ticket is for. The more days on your hopper, the cheaper they are. If it's an extra $20 for one more day, that would be like a reduced price on the first evening. :confused3

I recently went over and scouted the area out before our Dec trip. I had one evening in LA on a business trip, so I headed over to DTD, ate, shopped and got the lay of the land. It was a little Disney, but it was free (don't stay too long or you'll have to pay for parking).

Just my two cents. Happy planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter