Late Tusker House breakfast?

dizzyinwdw

DIS Veteran
Hi all-
I booked a late Tusker House breakfast (10:30am) as this was all that was available last minute. DH is intrigued by the lunch menu but DS wants the Mickey waffles:). Do you know when the switch for lunch happens? Can we stay and sample lunch if they put out new dishes as we finish breakfast? TIA!

I've read reviews of people who have gotten the best of both worlds so to say :) Their lunch usually starts @ 11 I believe. Not positive though....Breakfast is massively HUGE, their buffet is good for what its worth. I've never had lunch but would like to try it one day with the kiddies!

I don't know when the change happens, but as far as I know - no. Whatever meal you book, that's the one you have to stick with. They would probably (politely) usher you out before setting lunch up. And I think each meal progressively gets a little more expensive.

we have never been ushered out of any Disney restaurant. With kids in tow each dining experience is always at least an hour, if not more when characters are involved.

Hi all- I booked a late Tusker House breakfast (10:30am) as this was all that was available last minute. DH is intrigued by the lunch menu but DS wants the Mickey waffles:). Do you know when the switch for lunch happens? Can we stay and sample lunch if they put out new dishes as we finish breakfast? TIA!

You will get the best of both worlds. THEY DO NOT usher you out. There's a transition around 11am, with breakfast items still plentiful. Then only lunch items. We've done this a couple of times to accommodate everyone in our party.

We do this often. Lunch starts to come out around 11:15 at TH and the PP's assumption is incorrect... you are welcome to try the lunch items.

We had a 10:10 reservation, with just two adults! And we got to try breakfast and lunch!! I believe we finally went to get food around 10:30 and we got some lunch items as well! I believe it was a meat with some spicy honey mustard sauce. Which we went back 3 times to get because it was delicious! :)

For Tusker House, we purposely book a later breakfast for the purpose of getting both breakfast and lunch. We usually book around 10:30, so you should be good!! Enjoy! We love it there!

My wife does this at least once a trip for one of our Buffet style ADRs. She likes to taste both the breakfast and lunch entrees.

I am pretty sure we have done this at Tusker before but my memory is not that great! :confused3

WE have a 10:55 ADR coming up and it is considered breakfast... We were trying for a lunch time to no avail.... I took the 10:55 because of them transitioning over to lunch... We will get the best of both worlds...

I am excited to try all the yummies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter