Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Microsoft Xbox Series X

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Sony PlayStation 5

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Neapolitan Ice Cream

DIS Veteran
Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft are duking it out on the latest round of games consoles. Which would be your choice, if money was no object? Assuming the PS5 and Xbox were boxed with optical drive and 1TB of storage.

The Switch. I have a PC that is powerful enough to play anything that is on the PS5 or Xbox Series X. Many of Playstation's exclusives have been ported over to PC so that's a bonus (excited to try out Horizon Forbidden West!)

I would actually chose the 1 TB version of the Steam Deck as you can also run emulators such as Dolphin on that but that wasn't a poll option.

The Switch. I have a PC that is powerful enough to play anything that is on the PS5 or Xbox Series X. Many of Playstation's exclusives have been ported over to PC so that's a bonus (excited to try out Horizon Forbidden West!)

I would actually chose the 1 TB version of the Steam Deck as you can also run emulators such as Dolphin on that but that wasn't a poll option.

Yup, Switch & PC combo is the way to go.

I rarely use it but my husband and daughters are Nintendo people so we have a Switch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter