Latest experience on FOP FP at 60+ days?

HydroGuy

A Pirate's Life For Me
Staying onsite. I understand that FOP FP has been tough for availability right at 60 days out. What is the latest on 60+ days? Last year it seemed 60+4 days in advance was enough. What is the latest on decent availability? Still 60+4, or less now?

:wizard:

I'm going Christmas week, my FP day was October 28th, and I remember I got FOP FP+ for 60 (only late evening), 60+1 (afternoon forward), 60+2 forward, there where times all day.

I just checked Touring Plan's Fast Pass availability page, and at just after midnight on November 28, FoP is showing evening times available for January 27 (which would be 60 days out), also evening times for 60+1 (Jan 28) and by 60+2 (Jan 29), there is availability all day.

Of course the end of January is one of the least busy weeks of the year...

I booked a couple of weeks ago for a trip over and after marathon weekend and had zero issues getting a morning FP at 60+4

Ooh I have touring plans and haven’t seen this option where is it ?
Thanks

I just checked Touring Plan's Fast Pass availability page, and at just after midnight on November 28, FoP is showing evening times available for January 27 (which would be 60 days out), also evening times for 60+1 (Jan 28) and by 60+2 (Jan 29), there is availability all day.

Of course the end of January is one of the least busy weeks of the year...

I looked at the tail end of winter break and couldn't get anything for a party of 6 any time from 60-64 days out.

I would’ve had my pick of times on our AK day (60+4) for our Dec 1st-9th trip if MDE would’ve recognized our APs as tickets :headache: I called 3 times and finally got a CM to manually make my FPs around 11 am and by then there were only afternoon and evening times left

Highly variable on the day so a bit hard to predict, but if I search now I can book 5:50pm+ on Sunday 1/27, which is 60 days from today. I’ve seen FPs late on day 60 a few times over the last few weeks when people have asked similar questions - but that’s January. Things will be different on certain days and busier times.

I made our FPs yesterday for late January. Our AK day is 60+4 and the day was wide open. As I was finalizing plans late last night I tried to modify FoP to see if I could move it a bit and there was no more availability until after 3p that day. I think as long as you book when it opens you should be fine. We’re a party of 5.

SDD was another story. I looked on our HS day (60+2) and there was no availability. I was able to book a 1p slot on 60+5. We are doing EMM so thankfully it’s not needed for 60+2.

I booked our fastpasses on Saturday for our end of January trip. I booked FoP for 60+5 days out but I was able to get fastpasses for all 14 of us together right away in the morning - the whole day was open!

Pretty hard in my recent experience. I'll be there Dec 3 - Dec 14th. I woke up early at the 60 day mark and was able to book FOP FP for Dec 12th. Tried for my first week there but no luck.

I booked for January 2nd which was 60+1 for 8 of us and we easily got times in the 11am hour. Then they extended the morning park hours and we were able to move it to something in the 8am hour.

I had a harder time getting a "decent" time for SDD than FOP (for my trip in mid-Nov). At 60+5, I could only get SDD in the afternoon. I was able to get an early morning FP for FOP earlier in my trip.

I booked a couple of weeks ago for a trip over and after marathon weekend and had zero issues getting a morning FP at 60+4

Same. Booked on November 10, for a trip January 9-13.

I got FoP for 4 people at 1:05 for January 11 (60+2), and at 9:50 am for January 13 (60+4). I also got SDD for 1:00 (the time I wanted, after the half that morning) on Jan 12 (60+3). I was pleasantly surprised.

Staying onsite. I understand that FOP FP has been tough for availability right at 60 days out. What is the latest on 60+ days? Last year it seemed 60+4 days in advance was enough. What is the latest on decent availability? Still 60+4, or less now?

Thanks for all the replies. :goodvibes Looks like we will be a group of 3 (I should have mentioned that in the OP :blush:). Visiting first week of March. Looks like things have not changed that much for FOP FP - which is what I suspected.

I made our FPs yesterday for late January. Our AK day is 60+4 and the day was wide open. As I was finalizing plans late last night I tried to modify FoP to see if I could move it a bit and there was no more availability until after 3p that day. I think as long as you book when it opens you should be fine. We’re a party of 5.

SDD was another story. I looked on our HS day (60+2) and there was no availability. I was able to book a 1p slot on 60+5. We are doing EMM so thankfully it’s not needed for 60+2.
Same here. Booked last week in Jan at 7am 60 days out and got FOP for 60+2 but couldn’t get SDD until 60+4 which messed up our park day plans and ADR’s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter