• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Laundry and Groceries

phkc070408

Earning My Ears
1. Does Disneyland Paris have self-serve laundry facilities? Mainly Hotel New York or Cheyenne?

2. Do Disneyland Paris hotels accept grocery deliveries, similar to Disney World?

3. If the answer to No. 2 is "No," is there a market nearby (walking distance)? We don't need too much, just some milk, cereal, drinks, and a few snacks and fruit.

1. New York has a dry cleaning service, Cheyenne has a self-service laundry facility. As far as i am aware, it can be used by anyone. Cheyenne is a 5 minute walk from New York.

2. It is not custom in Europe (learned about it existence in the US on the DIS), but that doesnt mean it is not possible.

3. There is not a real supermarket within walking distance.

Go to the big Relay store at the station (next to the RER ticket booths) you should be able to ger what you need.

However if I remember (and google) correctly, Cheyenne rooms don't have a fridge. New York should have. But if you pay a few 100 per night extra, do you really save money by buying drinks at a supermarket? 😉

Hi Karin, thanks for the response:
1. Good to know about the self serve laundry at Cheyenne.
2. Good answer
3. Relay - thank you for the suggestion.

I don't think a fridge will be the deciding factor in which hotel we stay in - it will be what the kids would be interested in. A bucket of ice would work for a few drinks.

I had to think about ice machines, couldn't recall ever seeing them.

Another google told me they are there, but sometimes can be hidden. There should be one next to the laundry room for Cheyenne.
Some people report not having a bucket or the ice machine doesn't work. They asked the bar to provide them with ice.

I think we're going to stay in New York. But I'll take a stroll down to Cheyenne and do a load or two of wash at the self service machines.

And thanks for the tip that NY has fridges. I never even considered that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter