Laundry Facilities @ BCV??

pbharris4

DIS Veteran
Where are the laundry facilities at BCV? Will be in a studio for 2nd half of trip and will need to do laundry. We're already doing a 1 bdrm at OKW the week before. (It's less pts doing the 1 bdrm first and studio second because of the Fri and Sat.)Thanks!

you are going to miss that 1-bedroom.

I would change do the studio first (stay that fri/sat) then on sun move to the 1-bedroom.

the laundry mat is on the 4th floor. It is free for DVC members and guests.

I know..I WILL miss that 1 bdrm :sad1: . I thought of doing it that way, but that would only give us Sun, Mon, and Tuesday in the 1 bdrm. I'm still in the planning stages though. We were in a studio at SSR before the 3 day cruise and defintely missed the room and laundry! Does BCV have laundry anywhere else?

There are only 2 washing machines in the BCV laundry room and as of last Monday one was broken.

that is the only location in the BCV.

there is a full laundry mat over at the BC - but you will have to paid. $2.00 for wash, and $2.00 per dry (I think it takes about 3 times to dry everything) so $8.00 per load?

at OKW (which you won't need) there is a washer/dryer at every pool.

2 washers 4 dryers at each pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter