Laundry

noahdove

Noahdove
I plan on doing laundry near the end of our stay and I am wondering do I need to use my magic band or cash? I can’t remember from my last stay. Thank you in advance.

As mentioned, credit/debit card only. Unless you're staying in a DVC studio, in which case you have access to the DVC laundry room and the machines are free there.

Steve

I remember the good old days when I had to bring about $10 in quarters in a ziplock bag on the trip so that I can do the laundry at the resort. ;)

Don't forget to buy Tide Pods ( or single use packages of laundry detergent ) and the Bounce Fabric softener dryer sheets at home so that you can bring it with you instead of buying it at the resort. Also, bring 1 or 2 of those huge laundry bags so that you can bring everything back and forth instead from your room to the Laundry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter