Laundry

Feelin' Goofy

Mouseketeer
I asked this at the camping board but wanted to ask here too. DW wants to do laundry off site or someplace that doesn't take so long to wash. Where is a good place to wash clothes that has the large fast dryers that is easy to get to from FW?

i did not find that the hotel washer/dryers took long at all... by the time you go offsite to do the laundry, you will spend more time than even the slowest dryer would take, no?

never having been to fw, i know nothing about their laundry facilities... but maybe take disney transport to another disney resort and do your laundry there (maybe while having dinner)? i don't know... is laundry-room-hopping a no-no like pool-hopping?

:jester:

There will be 5 of us to wash for and the resorts that we have been to were not very good and we have heard the ones at FW were the slowest of all so she wants to put all the clothes in to wash at once if possible and to dry the same way.

Why don't you check out where the laundry (or laundries) are at FW before making a decision?

At CBR they are beside each quiet pool, so while we're running through a few loads of laundry, we're also sunbathing or splashing in the pool....sure beats going offsite to who knows where for who knows how long.

We've even done this in the evening - the pools are open (and heated in December when we travel to WDW), so we splash around to our heart's content while our laundry is doing its thing. And we're doing laundry for 2 adults and two large teenagers, so it's usually a lot of stuff.

At least at CBR, if you don't overload the dryers they dry clothes quite fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter