Laynard Question

faeflora

<font color=blue>Meredith College Class of '06<br>
Hey All...
We leave in two days...I can't believe it....anyway I need to get a laynard when we get to WDW...any idea where I might find one?
Thanks much
faeflora

2 days to WDW and DI:bounce: :bounce:

You can find them in most gift shops. But they are around $6.00. I bought some at the Dollar store. I have 2 that says BUM but I turned it around.

:wave:
You wear a lanyard around your neck. They are straps that hang down your front in a "V" and are usually made of heavy nylon (maybe cotton combo). The straps are about an inch wide.
Lanyards are generally used for attaching pins on for trading.
(See Collector's Board)
:)

On your way to WDW check at Belz and Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores both places have stores that sell discounted disney merchandise!!:bounce:

Yeah I got a Disney 2000 Lanyard for either $3 or $4 at the one of the Disney Outlet Stores. I think it was the one in BELZ. That one is called Character Warehouse and you'll find BELZ by going to the end of INTERNATIONAL DRIVE.

The other is in the Premium Outlets which is closest to WDW and you will see the Premium Outlets located right off of I-4. I can't remember the exact exit number to take to get to it though. But I believe it is around Exit 24..... Does anyone else know....????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter