• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Le Cellier lunch or dinner?

Both are good because my favorites (cheese soup and Filet Mignon) are on both menus. However, the dinner menu is more extensive, so we tend to go then.

Prefer lunch because the prices & portions are less. Once I have a bowl of the cheese soup & bread sticks, I don't need a honkin' piece of steak on top of that.

We have enjoyed both and haven't noticed any difference in quality of food or service. I agree with previous poster...I think I prefer lunch as the portions are a little smaller and I have to have the soup and dessert. ;)

Before the dining plan, we went for lunch. Lunch is cheaper and they used to have a mixed green salad that I loved. Now, we go for dinner because I don't have to worry about paying more money. You can't lose either way; there are both wonderful.

We go for whichever one I can get seating for! This is my DH's favorite restaurant, and he prefers dinner. But, since it is so popular, we take what we can get!!

Prefer lunch because the prices & portions are less. Once I have a bowl of the cheese soup & bread sticks, I don't need a honkin' piece of steak on top of that.

when paying OOP (vs DP) lunch is our 1st choice even though imo the steak portions seem slightly smaller:confused3r, still more than enough food. imo

I just take whatever I can get. We have had both lunch and dinner. I always get the filet, so I am set either way.

Personally, I'm more likely to order a heavy steak-and-potatoes type meal at dinnertime than I am at lunch. For that reason, I'd choose dinner if it were available. However, I've been for lunch and had some great lighter items too.

Dinner.

We have done dozens of table-service dinners...not one lunch. We prefer to spend that time of day 1pm-4/5pm by the pool...not in a restaurant.

I would choose dinner but would take lunch if that's all that was available - which happened to be the case for our next trip. We are happy to be able to look forward to lunch :thumbsup2

Add me to this comment!

I choose both, but if I had to choose just one, it would probably be lunch because it gives me more time throughout the day to walk it off.

We prefer lunch, they have a really good burger that I dont believe is on the menu at night

We prefer lunch, they have a really good burger that I dont believe is on the menu at night

Please tell me you're eaten there lately!! We use to LOVE the Steak Burger, but sadly in May it was removed!! It was a family favorite and we were near tears when we all got the menu to see it was replaced. Now they have an regular cheeseburger with that nasty bun that you get everywhere. It is loaded with the works and the steak burger is now just a hamburger! You should try the new burger, but if you're like us, we all walked out at the end of our meal and agreed it was not the same, and we'll be revisiting the menu as none of us were happy with it!

Please tell me you're eaten there lately!! We use to LOVE the Steak Burger, but sadly in May it was removed!! It was a family favorite and we were near tears when we all got the menu to see it was replaced. Now they have an regular cheeseburger with that nasty bun that you get everywhere. It is loaded with the works and the steak burger is now just a hamburger! You should try the new burger, but if you're like us, we all walked out at the end of our meal and agreed it was not the same, and we'll be revisiting the menu as none of us were happy with it!

i was planning on ordering it...

tomorrow:banana:

glad i read ur post:thumbsup2, $13 for same burger i can get @ any CS is not going to happen.:sad2: guess i'll have my soup & salad.

We prefer the lunch over the dinner....can't really explain why because my DH and I both get the filet with Mushroom Risotto which is also on the dinner menu...however, the lunch portion is a lot smaller than the dinner portion (at least that is what I have read). I think it is more that it is easier to get into lunch (especially at the odd times) then dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter