• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Le Cellier new menu? OFFICIAL New Menu Discussion

babyrich

"I was hiding under your porch because I love you"
Has anyone seen a new menu yet? Aren't they changing over to Signature status tomorrow 3/1/2011? I have a while before I have to make my ADRs but I'm curious if this is going to be worth 2 TS credits to us.

Haven't seen any official reports of the new menu. It seems they are waiting until the actual day. :rolleyes:

I am sure when it hits someone will post about it.

Shouldn't be long now....

Thank you...... I am soooo not a person who is patient, I just hate waiting for anything!!!! :)

I'm very impatient about the new menu, too! I can't wait to see it!!! Especially if they have changed the lunch menu, which I'm really hoping they don't!

The new menu is up on the wdw site...go to dining reservations..click on signature..find le cellier..click on details... menus are all the way right and down.....looks good!!!

The new menu is up on the wdw site...go to dining reservations..click on signature..find le cellier..click on details... menus are all the way right and down.....looks good!!!

Is this the same menu that you're seeing? http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/me...Cellier/le-cellier-steakhouse-menu-dinner.pdf

The only one that I can find is the old one from August 2010, I am not seeing the new one on disneyworld.disney.go.com at all, but am probably just looking at the wrong place.

I followed your directions but this is the same menu from the last time I was there.

I dont think that is new. The rumor was that they added Venison and Duck, again it is a rumor but this looks like the old menu

No change to the menu yet. I went to disney.com and went through the signature dining link, the menu is the same as it was a month ago. I guess we won't see it until tomorrow, bummer!!

Melissa

Well, I called DD this morning and the CM said they were looking @ the new menu and the fillet was still on lunch menu!! Has anyone heard the same thing?

I heard the same exact thing!! I checked the menu on www.disneyworld.com and they said that is the new menu. All that is changing today is that they are making dinner two dining credits. The menu will be the same she said.

If this is confirmed I will be cancelling my dinner and getting the lunch. Hope someone can confirm new menus.

If this is confirmed I will be cancelling my dinner and getting the lunch. Hope someone can confirm new menus.

I booked a Le Cellier lunch and Ohana with my extra TS incase this is confirmed I need to wait to see if it shows up else where too before I cancel my dinner reservation. I only spoke to a cast member (sometimes they are correct sometimes they are not).

Hmm..why would they make it a signature meal if they didnt change the menu? Im still not convinced that the new dinner menu is online yet.

I do hope they lunch menu doesnt change tho..I need to make my Adrs next week so I hope we get a confirmation soon. Then again there is nothing that says they wont change the lunch menu at a later date, we all know how much they change their menus.

I did notice on the web site they call Le Cellier lunch a signature experience as well. Has it been confirmed that its still 1TS credit for lunch?

The menu has changed, and there is both duck and vension on it as well as a black and blue steak tartare among other things. It doesn't seem to be available online yet, but I'm sure it will be soon. :)

Charlotte

BUT what the heck is the deal? They are changing it or they aren't! Ugghh. I don't believe the CM's half of the time because in some instances I have ran into totally clueless ones (my 3 year old seemed more knowledgeable about Disney than them!). I too have a lunch and dinner ADR booked at the moment and would like to know what the change will be(or lack of). It's March the 1st and I'm done (not so)patiently waiting lol. If the menu stays the same at lunch and dinner then to me there is no point of wasting 2 ts on dinner now. Done, rant over :scared1:

Just so nobody is confused, I've merged the two LeCellier New Menu threads from the first page into one thread. This way we can have one official watch thread instead of officially watching multiple threads. :goodvibes

Just so nobody is confused, I've merged the two LeCellier New Menu threads from the first page into one thread. This way we can have one official watch thread instead of officially watching multiple threads. :goodvibes

:surfweb: Trying to patiently wait hehe. It's pretty bad when this was the first thing on my mind this morning :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter