• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Le Cellier - Should I change my booking?

Le Cellier is a favorite of ours, have eaten there every trip for many, many, years and have never had anything but a fantastic meal.
Our last stay was just last Dec 1-15 and we ended up eating there twice! which we'd never done and any WDW restaurant before...
We had an 180 day ADR for early in our trip, but toward the end we had one open night for a dinner and realized that we enjoyed it so much we wanted to go back.... and were lucky enough to snag another reservation kidda last minute there. Was soo good, and so glad we did! It's such a wonderful setting, and we love the atmosphere in World Showcase so much.
Wherever you go, Megatron88, sure hope you have a great meal and a magical time!

Last edited:
Le Cellier is a favorite of ours, have eaten there every trip for many, many, years and have never had anything but a fantastic meal.
Our last stay was just last Dec 1-15 and we ended up eating there twice! which we'd never done and any WDW restaurant before...
We had an 180 day ADR for early in our trip, but toward the end we had one open night for a dinner and realized that we enjoyed it so much we wanted to go back.... and were lucky enough to snag another reservation kidda last minute there. Was soo good, and so glad we did! It's such a wonderful setting, and we love the atmosphere in World Showcase so much.
Wherever you go, Megatron88, sure hope you have a great meal and a magical time!
Thank you!
thank you to everyone who’s given feedback. I figured, we’ll give it a go, I know if I don’t it’ll be a “what if” thought swirling around plus I’m not sure when we can next get back to Orlando after this next trip.
I now really want to try the soup now too!

My partner and I are going back to Florida in May this year. We are staying off site and only plan on having a few table service meals at Disney. I have booked California Grill for an evening meal in hopes of seeing the fireworks. I also booked Le Cellier for an evening too but the reviews seem to be so mixed that I'm now having second thoughts. My partner loves steak meals which is why I chose here but it seems like it might not be worth the price?

Is there anywhere else that people could suggest either at Epcot that has decent food (table service) or elsewhere? This is our third time going back to Disney and we've never actual done a table service restaurant at Disney (apart from Planet Hollywood, House of Blues and The Edison at Disney Springs), we've always just gotten snacks or QS or gotten food at the Flower and Garden food booths (when at Epcot).
Teppan Edo is always good. The Boathouse at Disney Springs also good. Less than Le Collier and usually better. Quality has gone down while prices are soaring. You get better bang fo the buck at other places.

I agree with others, you are going to get 100 different views if you ask 100 different people. We have only eaten there at lunch and that was years ago when you couldn't get an ADR without getting up at 12:01 am on your whatever day to book. Now when I've been checking day of one always pops up. We enjoyed the food but the tables were way too packed and the noise level was high. We didn't get steak since it was lunch. My son has had steak at many places on property and I don't think he's had one he's had to send back. Of course, Yachtsman was one of the best but California Grill was up there. You won't know until you have tried it yourself though so go for whatever suits you. Even a bad meal at Disney is o.k. cause, well you are at Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter