Learned something at midnight re Enchanting Extras

Mrs. Bradbury

It will ALWAYS be the PeopleMover!
Today was my ADR day, and I am happy to say I got everything I wanted and at the times I wanted. So stoked! However, I had read that you can book Enchanting Extras at midnight at 60 days, so I set my alarm to wake me just before midnight to try to snag Rose & Crown fireworks dining and it was a no-go at midnight. Tried for 30 minutes, on both the app and the website, then decided to go back to sleep. I live on the east coast and have to get up at 5 AM for work, so making ADRs at 6 was not an issue, lol. I ended up getting the R&C fireworks dining with no problem at 6 AM, so maybe you can book other things (I went through the motions of booking a Behind the Seeds tour, and it seemed to be bookable then) at midnight, just not dining maybe? Anyway, I hope this is helpful to someone. I also had read here that sometimes the window opens before 6 AM, but it was not happening for me until 6 AM on the dot.

I also got:
Narcoosee's​
Homecomin'​
Le Cellier​
San Angel Inn​
Raglan Road​
Steakhouse 71​

If it was up to me, I would have chosen more adventurous restaurants, but that's for another trip with just my daughter. My other 2 family members have very bland palates.

Reactions: GAN
Yes bookings for Enchanting Extras that include a restaurant reservation don't open until 6am ET.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter