Least Crowded Way to get to MK?

floridadream

Mouseketeer
Hi All- we’re heading down to Beach Club in a few weeks and I’m wondering the least crowded way to get to MK. We won’t be renting a car. I was thinking Uber but I heard they drop off at the TTC. We’ve never been to the TTC so wondering if that’s a less crowded option than the bus? TIA!

Take the bus. From the TTC you will run into those staying off property trying to get to MK. You then have to take either the monorail or ferry, again waiting in line with all off site guests (meaning lines and crowds). Bus will drop you off near the entrance of MK.

I don’t know if the timing of this will work out for you, but we had a breakfast reservation at the contemporary and then just walked to the park afterward. We took a Lyft to the contemporary. Breakfast was at 7:30, we were at the magic kingdom around 8:40 for a 9am opening. We were off splash mountain by 9:15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter