• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Least expensive AAA membership

Samsma

DIS Veteran
Okay- I've almost given up hope for a Room Only code for July 5 - 8. Does anyone know how I can find the cheapest AAA rate. I am under the impression that you can join anywhere, and that all offices don't have the same rate. Would you mind posting your cost and your location?

I would love to know this as well. We have scheduled our trip for July 20-30. 3 nights at POR and then 7 nights at the Poly. We have MYW+dining. No discounts. I have checked into AAA and will probably pick up the membership to save around $400, unless some magical disney discount or pin comes my way very quickly. We have to pay balance next week. Anyway, looking for the cheapest AAA membership. Can anyone help?

The rates were lower for me to join online than my local office. Call your local office and ask their rates and then go online and check. Online it was $75 for DH and I. I think it is only $50 for one member.

Jennifer

Last year, I received a promo in the mail that offered a membership for 3 people for $50. I used it for DH, Me and my Mom ( she lives in another state but it was okay). At that time I read on the DIS they were offering new members, Buy one 3day USO ticket, get one 3 day USO ticket free. It was a really awesome deal!!!

what a cute picture!!! We have a chocolate lab- they get to be quite spoiled, but mine would have taken the pizza!

Samsma said:
what a cute picture!!! We have a chocolate lab- they get to be quite spoiled, but mine would have taken the pizza!

She did! She is so smart she'll wait till DD is distacted and then pounce :teeth:

Ok...I hate to mention this for fear it will not work, however, we do have AAA and will book the AAA rate. I have "never" been asked for my card at check-in.

We get the cheapest plan (single person even through we are married), I think it is less than 40 bucks per year.

We have new cars with manufacturer warrenty, however, it is nice to get the discounted park tickets and have them in hand when we get there.

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter