Least Fave Celebrity

Justin Bieber, your fans do not need to agree with everything you say.
Chris Brown, forgiving all your enemies? Your enemies aren't the ones that need to apologize.
Lil' Wayne, just never make music again and you're okay with me.
Taylor Swift, no explanation needed.

first off, poor justin bieber :sad2: I love him;)

but i strongly dislike : Lady gaga (no offence but she is just a freak! and i personally don't like her music:P)

also i dislike all new york players for baseball. (sorry if you're from new york, im a Phillies Fan;) )

I also don't like charlie sheen, lindsey lohan, chris brown, and...

i don't mind taylor swift as a person but she cant really sing and her songs give me a headace :headache: (sorry if you're a taylor swift fan:P )

yankees players, mostly jeter and a-roid. (;

justin bieber and his fangirls. justin seems arrogant, and his fans seem to copy him...

taylor swift. UGH she just annoys me so much, i hate her songs.

I think Taylor Swift is great. Maybe it's just me.:confused3
I dislike any rapper that raps but cusses every other word. It takes a whole lot more skill to rap without cussing. Just FYI :thumbsup2

oh yeah! i forgot to mention Taylor Swift! i just don't like her AT ALL. do u know how many times i've been called Taylor Swift? to many. im not even blonde:P. she just annoys the crap out of me. she is just majorly overrated to me.

Well I dont know any of them personally but other than some of the people already mentioned (Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black, Taylor Swift- sorry if you're a fan!) I just dont like the Kardashians or any of the Jersey Shore people.

Justin Beiber. I just don't understand the hype over him. :confused3
and his songs annoy me, even though they are catchy and like to get stuck in my head.

And Kristin Stewart. She has one facial expression for every emotion, and I think she's a horrible actress.

I don't personally hate any celebs, and I don't really have a least favorite. But I really dislike how people can get famous without even being talented (auto tuned voices, repeating words over and over again in songs, etc.). Good looks shouldn't equal talent.

Uhm... Selena Gomez, she's really really pretty but I think she's a terrible actress and she can't sing at all. Just goes to show you how far looks can take you. I don't like any Red Sox players, they don't annoy me... the fans do. I don't like Ke$ha but her songs are addicting. the Shake it Up girls annoy me. As does Bridget Mendler.

yankees players, mostly jeter and a-roid. (;

justin bieber and his fangirls. justin seems arrogant, and his fans seem to copy him...

taylor swift. UGH she just annoys me so much, i hate her songs.

lolz. we're so opposite. I love all Yankees players, and I love Justin, and I love Taylor.

Robert Pattinson. & Kristen Stewart too. I don't like twilight, and the both just seem so dark and unhappy. They just bother me. I cant stand Kesha either. Or the shake it up people, they are terrrrible actors. And Jason Dolley. I've never liked that kid haha

(and btw, i havent been on the DIS in soooo long lol. So hi everybody :-) )

I'm assuming she's already been mentioned, but Rebecca Black. Having performed what is one of the worst songs ever that at the same time is horribly easy to get stuck in your head sends her straight to the bottom of my list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter