Least Favorite Attraction!

Wincaps

Mouseketeer
ok so we had alot of people talking on the thread about Favorite Disney Attraction that i started so how about everyones least favorite. :clown:

What's your least Favorite Attraction?!

Stitch's Great Excape.
You just sit in a seat and they put a harness on you although you dont move at all.
They spray this NASTY smelling stuff at you. It made me gag. And they did it twice!
You just see this big thing of Stitch in front that moves and all.

It was such a waste of time!!! :sad1:

Stitch's Great Excape.
You just sit in a seat and they put a harness on you although you dont move at all.
They spray this NASTY smelling stuff at you. It made me gag. And they did it twice!
You just see this big thing of Stitch in front that moves and all.

It was such a waste of time!!! :sad1:

yeah i though it was ok... all the little girls freaked out screaming when the lights went off which made me think they were getting murdered or something... but i will have to go back and ride it a second time. I never road Alien Encounter but some people LOVED that attractions... :woohoo:

"Its a Small world", continous song and dolls rocking back and fourth, gets kind of scary at times:eek:

I wasn't a big fan of the Buzz Lightyear ride. The guns don't aim all that well, and I kinda found it boring to be honest.

I totally second the Stitch's Great Escape. It's such a waste of time that I don't ride it even when there is no wait. When they spray that hot dog smell in your face it literally makes me sick. The whole ride is just epic fail!

yeah i though it was ok... all the little girls freaked out screaming when the lights went off which made me think they were getting murdered or something... but i will have to go back and ride it a second time. I never road Alien Encounter but some people LOVED that attractions... :woohoo:

haha, yeah. Alien Encounter was great. Stitch sucks. Nothing like the old ride. Seriously, such a waste to change it all. :(

hm. yeah, I dont like Stitch & I also didnt see the big deal over Buzz. idk.

:eek:
You dont like Splash MTN?!?!
Oh man, I love that ride. I always feel like such a little kid sitting there singing the songs with my friends.

Maybe if you wear a poncho to keep from getting wet?
ALOT of people do that!

What's the point of wearing a pocho on a ride you are meant to get wet on,lol. Although they should warn you that Pirates pirate: is a 'log ride' with the rather large splash at the end,

What's the point of wearing a pocho on a ride you are meant to get wet on,lol. Although they should warn you that Pirates pirate: is a 'log ride' with the rather large splash at the end,

Well, for rides like Splash Mountain, I think people go on them for the ambiance. It's a fun ride even if you don't get wet--ie, why people wear ponchos.

Well, for rides like Splash Mountain, I think people go on them for the ambiance. It's a fun ride even if you don't get wet--ie, why people wear ponchos.

maybe it is just me but i never have gotten wet at all on that ride. though i am 6'3" in height.

Fair enough but I have gone on teh ride and seen all there is to see, so why have to get wet on something I've already experianced? I have to say 'It's a small world' can't hold a candle to the carouselle(sp?) of progress. When it comes to the annoying and catchy song.

:eek:
You dont like Splash MTN?!?!
Oh man, I love that ride. I always feel like such a little kid sitting there singing the songs with my friends.

Maybe if you wear a poncho to keep from getting wet?
ALOT of people do that!

yeah Splash is pretty sick! i have to 2nd that! :banana:

ppl love Splash... usualy on almost any warm day it has one of the longest wait times in the park!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter