Least Favourite Attraction at DLP

Joanne UK

<font color=red>My favourite is Big Thunder Mounta
Inspired by Nicola's thread re your favourite attraction at DLP, what is the one thing that you wouldn't mind not going on or seeing again?

Mine is definately the Labyrinth (think I mentioned this in my trip report). It seems to get longer every time I trudge round it and the castle at the end does very little for me either. Children both love it though.

I avoid the thrill rides: Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Rock 'n' Roller Coaster and Indian Jones

We don't go on Orbitron or Dumbo because the queues are massive and the rides are not worth the wait - they are also very short rides. We also don't go on the Carousel - another strangely long queue for a ride seen at every fair anywhere. Autopia is another one - huge queue, aimed at kids anyway so we're not missing much. Those four are the ones that we avoid - been on all but Autopia in our past visits but won't bother again. We only went on Dumbo when we had a Fantasyland Breakfast and didn't have to queue!

In 100% agreement with Joanne. MY DS6 and DD2 also love it but I think its a royal pain in the butt and always try to steer them clear of it-never works though!! I'm not that keen on Dumbo either but apart from that I can't think of anything else :flower:

I think it has to be the Snow White ride, closely followed by Pinocchio - neither of them appeal in any way. :crazy:

I'm suprised the kids don't have Post traumatic stress disorder after Snow White:scared1: I haven't done the little rides for ages, DS likes all the fast rides but we did do the Story book ride this time, not again though. Getting on and off was a nightmare too with that revolving floor.
Of course I won't be rushing to go on the Rocking roller coaster again either.
My favourite ride of all in DLP and WDW is Space ship earth - that does it for me each time, I find it very moving, maybe because one of my DS's has profound speech and language difficulties

That Aladdin journey thing - how boring I have seen more exciting store windows at WDW Florida!

We really like La Passage Enchanté d'Aladdin and always leave it for the last day - it's a nice contrast to all the hustle and activity elsewhere in the park. I think the models are great and there is the Aladdin music which is always superb.

It has to be the Television Production Tour. I kept waiting for something to actually happen! That's the only thing I'd probably not bother with again. Oh, and I didn't think Art of Disney Animation was very exciting either, but nothing was as annoying/boring as the Television Production Tour!

As for the Disneyland Park, I don't think I can think of anything I don't like. Some of the rides are not very exciting, such as Dumbo, but I still go on them anyway because they're classic Disney rides. :) Plus I like the water on Dumbo, hehe.

Wow, I'm really surprised at some of your answers! I love all the attractions you all mentioned!

Honestly, there isn't anything I don't like. Every single ride has its own special thing for me, from Big Thunder Mountain to Adventure Isle, from Phantom Manor to It's A Small World. Every single thing in the park holds a little magic for me. :wizard:

I haven't been to Disney Studios yet so obviously I couldn't say. :)

Isn't it funny how we are all different? There are some mentioned here that me and my family love!

I did not rate Nautilus at all.

Pinnochio scared the life out of my DD aged 4! Though DD aged 7 loved it. It was the bit with the cage! They both love Snow White though!

Least favourite show

Animagique I fall asleep every time

The stunt show !

Oh, I forgot about Nautilus! *yawn* That's definitely my least favourite attraction in the Disneyland Park!

I wasn't keen on the stunt show either.

I've just noticed this smiley! :maleficen :maleficen :maleficen

Ha, actually, I must admit that Nautilus is pretty dire. But that is the only ride I don't like in the park!

We've never tried the TV Production tour because I've never read a good comment about it!! Of the ones we've been on I really could live a very long time without going on Nautilus and Armageddon again - both non-events IMHO!!

I'd add Nautilus to my "waste of energy list". Not even good for small children as it is too dark.

Reid

i know this thread was started a long time ago but im just reading it for the first time now,anybody fancy telling me what nautilus is? ive been to DLP a few times and i honestly havent got a clue!

It's the submarine from 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea - it's near Space Mountain. It's a walk thourgh and you exlpore the inside of the submarine - the only 'active' part if a porthole where you can see the giant squid attack! Not overly exciting but worth a look if you have plenty of time.

nautilus.jpg

Information and more photos...

Nautilus for me too! The water was so cloudy you couldn't even see the giant squid!! Wouldn't have even gone in if we hadn't been right outside the entrance when it started pouring down :):):)

We have all missed a really obvious one!

The Exit on the last day ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter