• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Leave car at MK on MVMCP night while we eat at TE?

jmet

Mouseketeer
We are thinking about doing Trails End after a day at Magic Kingdom. The park closes at 6:00 p.m. that night for the party (we are not going to the party that night) so I was thinking we would take the boat over to TE to eat (never done this before), and then still be able to get back to MK parking lot to get to our car because with the party going on everything would be up and running - is this an accurate assumption? If that won't work, we'll just plan to drive over so we'll have the car with us. Let me know what ya think!

Thanks, Jamie

Your plan will work just fine. The fastest way to get back to your car after dinner will be to take the TTC bus from FW.

Thanks for your response! I was hoping that would work - and I appreciate the tip about the bus - would not have thought of that!
Jamie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter