Leave MGM for TS

pseudoty

Earning My Ears
I will be on the DDP for 6 nights while staying at the AKL may 16 thru 22 and plan on going to CG (2TS) Le Cellier, Coral Reef, and Boma. During our visit to MGM we want to see Fantasmic but dont want to use a TS at MGM. Any recomendations of where to go using one TS for the 4 of us kids ages 14 and 9, with having to leave the park to eat and return in time for the show?
Thanks

Probably your best bets are the Yacht & Beach Club or the Boardwalk. If you like seafood, I'd recommend the clam bake at Cape May Cafe in the Beach Club. It is a buffet featuring steamed clams, mussles, BBQ ribs, chicken, a variety of salads, and more. It is one of my top three restaurants at Disney, and an excellent choice if you are looking for something near MGM without actually dining in the park.

Depends upon the "quality" you are looking for -- maybe bluezoo at the Dolphin?

The only problem with the restaurants at Swan & Dolphin is that they are not Disney owned restaurants, and they do not qualify for the Disney Dining Plan. This is really unfortunate as I particularly enjoy the weekend brunch at FRESH, but the DP is not accepted at any of the Swan or Dolphin restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter