• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Leaving for DLP next month

greenkai3000

DIS Veteran
Returning to DLP after 5 years. It’s my understanding water fountains are currently turned off because of covid,and that bottled water is expensive. Are there any places at the parks, Disney Village,or Hotel New York where we can refill our water bottles ?

Also, did France really get rid of the health pass requirement to go anywhere in Paris ,including the parks?

Returning to DLP after 5 years. It’s my understanding water fountains are currently turned off because of covid,and that bottled water is expensive. Are there any places at the parks, Disney Village,or Hotel New York where we can refill our water bottles ?

Also, did France really get rid of the health pass requirement to go anywhere in Paris ,including the parks?
I didn't see any working fountains last week I'm afraid and I also couldn't find any other options.. Also the bottle water there tasted weird to me.. We stocked up on water at the shop in the train station for cheaper, this may be an option?

and yes I didn't have a single check of my vaccine pass, even on arriving to France from the UK

Yes, buying at the station outside the parks is cheaper. Do it on off times, though. As you have to go through security to get back in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter