Leaving for Paris ... and DL Paris

WonkaKid

DIS Veteran
I leave today for Paris. While there, I plan to visit Disneyland, Paris for a day. I'm excited about the entire trip. It'll be a nice warm up for my full-blown trip to DL, Anaheim next month :-).

I'll try to post details from the road. I know next to nothing about DL, Paris and that's how I plan to keep it. I'd like to be as surprised as possible. I know there's a BTMRR and a Haunted Mansion there but that's about all. PLEASE: NO SPOILERS :-).

Rob

We were at DLP in June! Unfortunately, my DS was sick so we ended up coming home a few days early (and DH and I were there on our honeymoon), however we did spend about 3 full days in the parks.
It's beautiful park, possibly the most lovely of the 3 I've been to! Bon voyage! And then check out the DLP board here!

I have a friend who visited DL Paris...I am curious to compare your experience to hers.
have fun!!!

I leave today for Paris. While there, I plan to visit Disneyland, Paris for a day. I'm excited about the entire trip. It'll be a nice warm up for my full-blown trip to DL, Anaheim next month :-).

I'll try to post details from the road. I know next to nothing about DL, Paris and that's how I plan to keep it. I'd like to be as surprised as possible. I know there's a BTMRR and a Haunted Mansion there but that's about all. PLEASE: NO SPOILERS :-).

Rob
OK, this is not a spoiler. So relax.:) But lots of DLP regulars miss it. When you near the end of the Phantom Manor ride (their version of HM, which is quite good BTW) and are getting ready to get off, pay extra attention to doombuggie. It has an effect that they do not have at DL, MK or TDL.

Rob

Rob, I'm not sure why else you would go to Paris? :rolleyes1

If you can swing it give it 2 days. Lots of different things than we have here in the US. Have fun!

OMG!!!!! I am soooooooo jealous!!!! My DD14 would be too! :) Have the BEST time EVER!!!!! And please share photos etc when you get back! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter