• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Leaving for SSR on Thursday, any last minute tips?

dsneygirl

<font color=blue>My little pirate is here<br><font
Any last minute tips, suggestions, not to be missed? This is our first trip to SSR and DVC!

Enjoy your trip!

Remember if you want to go to the Boardwalk, you have free valet parking there with your membership card and resort permit (assuming you have a car)

Cheers
jaysue

jaysue said:
Enjoy your trip!

Remember if you want to go to the Boardwalk, you have free valet parking there with your membership card and resort permit (assuming you have a car)

Cheers
jaysue

jaysue,

I thought I read on this board within the last few days that free valet parking is only available when you are staying at the resort where you want to use it. Does anyone know for sure?

Thanks everyone. It's already rainy and cold here so we can't wait for the Florida sunshine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter