Leaving mid day at reserved park

Liz Z

DIS Veteran
Hi all. We’ll be down in 5days! We have MK on the 30th. And Epcot the 31st. Both crazy crowded days🤦🏻‍♀️ Since we have those days reserved will we be able to take a break mid day and go back to the resort then back to the reserved park?
Thx for all your help

Liz

Epcot hasn't closed due to capacity in ages on any day. I don't recall ever hearing of MK closing on the 30th. Are you staying onsite? Do you have any dining reservations at the parks? The stages of closure give priority for these situations. Plus, with park reservations, I don't know if a park would ever close to someone with a reservation. The only closure since park reservations started was for about an hour or so for MK on the 50th day, 10/1, and only for park hopping.

Thank you everyone for your help. I am on-site and have a dining reservation. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!! Let’s hope it’s a better one!!!

That's my worry too, we drive in on NYE and have a Epcot resevation but won't get there until 4pm... fingers crossed they let us in.

That's my worry too, we drive in on NYE and have a Epcot resevation but won't get there until 4pm... fingers crossed they let us in.
I think one of the benefits to the park reservation system is that it guarantees you’ll be admitted to the park, even if they suspend hopping that day. They can save space for late arrivals like you, because they know you’re coming! 😉

If you have a Park Reservation; they will let you in. We went to MK on the 50th when they closed it to Park Hopping. We had no issues re-entering the park later in the day as we had a park reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter