Leaving Saturday!-Anybody Else?

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
I am leaving Saturday for WDW and I don't think it has really "hit" me yet. :) Is anybody else leaving Saturday?How far along are you in preparations?What are you going to do first? :)

Yes, technically! We leave Saturday, but first head to Nashville, TN, where we'll fly out of early Sunday morning so we don't actually arrive at WDW till Sunday...but I'm counting since it really is the first day of our trip!

Preparations? EEK! :earseek:

I have 4 loads of laundry, 3 big bags to pack, 2 boys to feed for another day, and 1 trip to the dentist all for tomorrow!! :earseek:

Yes, technically! We leave Saturday, but first head to Nashville, TN, where we'll fly out of early Sunday morning so we don't actually arrive at WDW till Sunday...but I'm counting since it really is the first day of our trip!

I have 4 loads of laundry, 3 big bags to pack, 2 boys to feed for another day, and 1 trip to the dentist all for tomorrow!! :earseek:

Actually, I have the whole trip "prepared" on paper...just have to do the laundry, pile up the clothes and stuff we're taking, pack it all, and get the house ready for my friend who watches it for us. But, I honestly feel like this is the first trip I've waited till the last minute to do so much and it's a weird feeling for me since I'm typically very OCD about our trips. Like you it seems like this one has just hit me in the last couple of days.

First day plans are...

1. Pixie dust that the room is ready when we arrive :wizard:
2. If so, then we'll drop off bags and decorate the room for Christmas :cheer2:
If not, then we'll have our luggage stowed :scratchin
3. Head to OKW for a lunch at Olivia's :moped:
4. Go to the park that stikes our fancy...maybe MK or maybe not on a Sunday :confused3
5. ADR at Cape May 7pm :fish:
6. Stroll around the boardwalk...have yet to to do that on a trip :teeth:
7. If the mood strikes us, head to DD for a visit to the Comedy Warehouse and or the Adventurer's Club. :crazy:
8. Retire for the night to our second home at SSR :hourglass

We are :wave2:

My husband starts his leave (he's in the military) today, so he's taking the cats to the kennel, dropping off my Christmas gifts at the post office and taking the kiddos to school, while I get a jump on the laundry! UGH!

We leave tomorrow AM. It will take us about 7 hrs to get there from GA. We should be able to check into the SOG when we get there and will take a rest and then hit Rainforest Cafe at DTD tomorrow night. Sun will be Epcot (we are going to the princess lunch there), Monday is MGM (we have the Fantasmic dining package reserved), Tuesday we will be at the MK (we are having dinner at LTT and I'm surprising DH and the kids with tickets to MVMCP) and then Wed we will spend at AK.

I have so much to do today - besides packing for this trip, we are headed straight to Port Canaveral, on the 22nd, for a 4 day Disney cruise. I can't wait - we've never cruised before.

I have been watching the weather every day, and I'm still not sure what to pack for the parks. I'm thinking jeans, t-shirts and a sweatshirt or windbreaker should work, but don't know. What are you all packing??

:banana: :banana: :banana: WDW here we come - join me in the happy dance :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm on cloud nine right now. We leave tomorrow for the World! I think I'm more excited about it than my kids!

Yes!!! But I don't arrive till Sunday night! Two days in a car with my family should be interesting... BUT IT'S DISNEY!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

We leave from San Francisco at 8:30 Saturday morning.

we head up tonight (FRI) to spend the night at the airport hotel. Our car can stay there all week.

I need to finish packing, get the dog to the kennel, give another dog to BIL for the vacation, and lots of other misc. stuff

Julia

I am almost finished getting ready.I AM EXHAUSTED!I NEED A VACATION!LOL :)I think this is the best time of the year to go to WDW and I hope everyone has a great trip! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter