Leaving Tomorrow for DL Trip !!!!

crasher11

Off to never never land
We just wanted to say Thank you to everyone here !!!! I know from all the help and tips we recieved on here it will make this a very Special DL trip for the boys, 3 and 5, and also for DW, all first time visitors... Very nice to meet such nice people that are so willing to help out.. again Thank you !!!

Special Thanks to:

Mary Jo , Thank you for all the information.. it was wonderful

mom2my2daughters, Thank you for the Post Cards, the boys were so happy!
also Thank you for the DL Pics and sharing your Family Vaction with our Family, they were awesome...... Also thanks so much for the post trip review

intsmom.. Thank you for the Post Cards, helped get the magic started for the boys, and post trip review, it was great help !!!

We will post a review and some pics when we return.. We are so excited.. :cheer2: :cheer2: !!!

Thanks everyone .... DIS boards is a great online Community to belong too!!

:wave: I hope you guys have a great trip!! Your family is going to LOVE DL!!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
I can't wait to hear about your trip, we're a month behind you!!

Hi, Have a GREAT TIME!!! Cannot wait for pics and a trip report! We will be there 7/19-27,it is our first trip to DL in 19 years. We are WDW ADDICTS-30+ trips in the past 18 years! Joan :flower: :flower: :flower:

I'm leaving tomorrow and I would also like to thank you all for the tips and recommendations. A special thank you to everyone who posted photos (especially Mary Jo). I am so looking forward to this trip. I don't hit Disney until Wednesday morning, but I am so much more prepared thanks to you all.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Scott, thank you! :grouphug: You guys have a wonderful wonderful time! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get home (and settled ;) ). Enjoy, take it all in and HAVE FUN!!!

Mskani, have a great time as well and we'll see you when you get home!

:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter