Leaving tomorrow for my First Trip to Hong Kong Disneyland and Tokyo Disney Resort.

DeltaIndigo

Earning My Ears
I am finally making my first trip to Hong Kong Disneyland and Tokyo Disney this month! I had to postpone this trip back in 2011 due to the earthquake. So this trip has been over 5 years in the making.

I will be going to Hong Kong first from Sunday, June 21 -Friday, June 27th then over to Tokyo from Friday, June 27th - Thursday, July 3. Lots of Disney Parks and as much of the cities as I can do in the short timeframe.

I am going single rider this trip. My wife is not interested in going to Asia at this time and there is no way for me to afford to take my 3 daughters along with me (or I would).

If anybody from the US (UK, Canada or wherever) is there at the same time I would be available to meet and hang out together some. We are big Disney Park fans and Disney Vacation Club members.

Just give me a response on the forum or message me.

Thanks,
Tim from Fort Worth
DeltaIndigo

Hope you have a wonderful time, Tim.

I ended up doing a solo trip because my wife had no interest in Asia; after coming back with tales of how AWESOME it is at TDS, I'm dragging her back with me for a return in the future. :)

Have fun on your amazing adventure! Can't wait to hear about your time in Tokyo. Travelling solo really isn't that bad -- we get to do exaclty what we want and when.

Tim,

My family (DW, DS & DD) is just two weeks behind you on a similar trip. We'll have to compare notes.

Traveling from DFW-HKG on July 2, spend 7/4 & 5 at Hong Kong Disneyland then fly up to Tokyo for 4 days at TDR. We'll have one day for Tokyo before returning home to PIT on 7/12.

My nephew went to TDR along with other Japanese Amusement Parks for two weeks for his high school graduation. So were excited to have his brother meet us in Tokyo for our time at TDR celebrating his graduation in the same way. We to are DVC members so were staying at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel and MiraCosta.

Interesting that DVC members using points at Hong Kong Resort get free admission tickets for the entire party for each nights stay. Two nights at the hotel, two days at the park.

Russell

Have a great trip DeltaIndigo. I am excited to hear your stories from your trip, in particular Hong Kong. I love the food in Hong Kong. Enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter