leaving tomorrow, phone # to cancel adr onsite?

sandymandr

DIS Veteran
Hello all! My sis just asked me if we could maybe cancel a dinner ressie one night if her friend can come over and visit and I said yes, of course. But what is the best way to cancel? I am not sure which one it will be yet. Should I just call the ADR #? Or is there a place where I can find the # to restaurant directly while I am at the resort? Or something else? TIA!! PS. I am WAY too excited to sleep!!! :banana:

If you're at a Disney resort (not even your own hotel) you can go to the concierge at the front desk and they can cancel the ADR for you. Or if you're at a theme park, you can go to guest services.

Otherwise if you need to call to cancel, yes, I'd call the ADR line (wdw-dine). I'm not even sure where you'd go to find the direct phone numbers of each restaurant, but you don't need to do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter