Leaving tomorrow...rain!?!

cheergirll

Earning My Ears
We're heading down tomorrow, and the forecast has a rain cloud till tuesday. but it only says 50% chance.
Do you think it'll rain or not?

Whether it rains or not, you're going to Disney World. Throw some ponches and an umbrella in your luggage and go and have fun.

We left for our trip on October 8th. Orlando had record rainfall on Friday and Saturday. We had a half day of rain the entire week after forecasting rain the entire week. You just never know.

Lets see......50% chance. Maybe it will maybe it won't. Thats technical meteorologist speak. :confused3

Fifty percent chance it will rain on 50% of the property (44 square miles) 50% of the time.

50% x 50% x 50% = 12.5% chance it will be raining where you are when you're there.

Hey, my calculations are as good as any meteorologist's predictions :teeth:!

There isn't much you can't do at Disney in the rain. throw on some ponchos and enjoy watching the rest of the park-goers scurry out of the park!

50% chance of rain.. hmmm I guess you would have a 50-50 shot at getting rain :lmao: it all depends on where you are when the sky's decide to open up and let it out..

I think some of that forecast was taking into account the projected path of Rena - That seems to be getting steered in another direction so that might not be as big of a player as originally planned.

Like others have said, ponchos and DW go hand in hand and tend to keep people in their rooms. Go enjoy the super low crowds and dance in the rain with the family - odds are you wouldn't do that at home and that could be a memory of a lifetime.

I think some of that forecast was taking into account the projected path of Rena - That seems to be getting steered in another direction so that might not be as big of a player as originally planned.

Like others have said, ponchos and DW go hand in hand and tend to keep people in their rooms. Go enjoy the super low crowds and dance in the rain with the family - odds are you wouldn't do that at home and that could be a memory of a lifetime.

I am not sure if the rains are really from Rina or the cold front that is coming in and steering Rina off in the other direction... we were getting rains in FL anyway without Rina....
at least down by me anyway...

Rina is supposed to be an effect, but its looking like it really shouldnt be a problem. In florida we are called the sunshine state, but i think it should be the rainy state. Rains almost everyday most days. We have been having a good week without rain..

I just hope it stays that way! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter