Leaving tonight!!!

Unofficial627

Mouseketeer
We are leaving tonight and will be getting to WDW on Sunday :bounce:. Just wanted to say thanks for all the tips and helpful pointers you guys have posted. Thank you!!!

PS Tag fairy, could you tag my name before I leave please?

Thanks again!

Have fun!!! I'll be on my way next week...I can't wait:D Just hope "Claudette" doesn't change her direction and rain on us!!:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

Still have over 30 days to go until our trip but I do admit the time is going by fairly quickly. I hope I never lose this excited gittery anticipatory feeling I get before every trip. That's one of the reasons I keep going back over and over again!

Have a wonderful trip!!! We're leaving tomorrow to drive there. It's about a 12 hour drive, but I'm looking forward to it. Got my lime green mickey heads, hopefully I'll see someone there from the board. To everyone going this weekend: have a safe trip...:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
Cindy

Have fun.

We have toooooo long to go. I love your tag.

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter