Left item in room- how do I contact lost and found??

disprincess2213

DIS Veteran
I left jewelry in my recent stay at the boardwalk. I am so upset as we are now home and I cant just go to the front desk. I googled lost and found but there is no form to submit for some resorts (it keeps saying contact conceriece desk and that the report has not been received). It seems like a glitch. What can I do? I am devastated.

I would call the 800# for Disney reservations and they can probably direct you to the right area to submit your claim.

Thank you guys but the link doesnt work for many resorts!! I called the regular WDW line and got nowhere! THey connected me to the boardwalk hotel but i got an answering machine and nothing else!! I need a direct number or something! I dont know what to do

Perhaps no one was there to take your call. Leave a message on the answering machine and I am sure they will get back with you.

Thank you guys but the link doesnt work for many resorts!! I called the regular WDW line and got nowhere! THey connected me to the boardwalk hotel but i got an answering machine and nothing else!! I need a direct number or something! I dont know what to do
This has to be very frustrating for you. It may take some time to locate your item. Consider calling back, leave a brief message with your contact information. You might start a written log of your calls or emails, date/time and responses. Hopefully it will help as you work through the process of finding your missing item.

Last edited:

This happened to us about 20 years ago. Daughter left some clothes in a drawer. I call resort number. They connected me to the resort staff. I described the items. There was already a new guest in the room. They asked the guest to let them check and there it was right where I said. The resort mailed the clothes to me at no cost. However this was only 2 days after we checked out

That sure wasn’t our experience at the Poly a few years ago. One of the kids left a small box of Nintendo DS games that he had been collecting for years in the drawer of the bedside nightstand. He realized while we were on the Magical Express bus to the airport at 7:30 in the morning. He freaked out on the bus and we started calling the resort from the bus. We left a detailed message containing our room number, a description of the box and the exact location it could be found on many voicemail messages. After many tries, finally spoke with an actual live CM at the Poly while we waited for our flight. “No problem,” they said. “Housekeeping had not even cleaned the room yet” “This happens all the time”. we will just mail them to your home.

Started calling again as soon as we reached home. We were instructed to file a report online. Next day we were given a direct phone number to a resort wide lost and found where all items left behind by guests wind up. No luck The box full of his Nintendo games was never recovered. He was heartbroken.

It seems like a silly thing to adults, but for a 10 year old boy to lose all his video games really ruined the vacation. It was all his fault but he learned a hard lesson on keeping track of your own things.

According to Touring Plans the Boardwalk lost and found number is (407) 939-6200.

I've left things and had little luck with recovery even after talking to the resort. Doesn't hurt to give it your best shot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter