Left luggage

tennisfan

Was told off for sliding down the bannister at SL
I'm travelling to dlp for the day tomorrow via eurostar. I was wondering if there is anywhere I can leave my bag in the station or park so I don't have to carry it around with me?

Thanks
Nikki :earsgirl:

I'm sure there is in the park but I don't know where I'm afraid but we always leave ours in the left luggage lockers on the top floor of the station - can't remember the cost but the lockers come in 2 sizes - the bigger ones are huge.

Young Pooh said:
There are also lockers just inside the entrabce to the Disneyland park - just under Main Street station.
For security reasons these have not been used for a while. You can leave your bag at guest relations before you enter the park. Hopefully someone else can confirm the price, which is per item.

Reid

Ware Bears said:
It's 2.50 euros per item.
Yup, that's what I paid last week. :earsgirl:

BTW tennisfan, the sign to look for is "Guest Storage", and the window is all the way to the right, as you enter the park.

You might need to be careful about closing hours so your luggage doesn't get stuck. Last week they closed at 8:30PM, after park closing at 8:00PM.

Thanks everyone, you have been a great help.

Nikki :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter