Left my grandson’s stuffie - who can I call?

DisneyHumbug

DIS Veteran
We spent the last week at BCV and DD and family stayed one extra night (last night) in a different villa. Somehow we lost a stuffie - does anyone know who I can call or have a phone number ? please help!

The above website is how to locate your missing item. EVERY item lost/ left on property is inputted in that website in the found section you record what you lost.
A cm will contact you.

Thank you for the info….hopefully they find him (he is 35 years old - he was my daughter‘s 😞

I would try to get in touch with mousekeeping. Had this happen and had a successful recovery

It takes some persistence but you can get there. Unfortunately I don’t have the numbers. Others on the board may be able to help out there.

It may show up in the mail. That happened to us when we left something in a drawer while staying at the BCV. I was really surprised.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter