• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Leftover childrens TS credits

LitasTravelBuddy

Earning My Ears
When using the dining plan:

If the adults go for a TS dinner while the littles are enjoying the resort (chaperoned of course), what would be the best way to use up those child TS credits ?
Ages 3 and 5 if that helps.

When using the dining plan:

If the adults go for a TS dinner while the littles are enjoying the resort (chaperoned of course), what would be the best way to use up those child TS credits ?
Ages 3 and 5 if that helps.

At one of the cheaper TS places:

The Plaza at MK
Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch at MK
Via Napoli in EP
Sci-Fi in HS

You pay OOP for the adults and use the kid's credits.

When using the dining plan: If the adults go for a TS dinner while the littles are enjoying the resort (chaperoned of course), what would be the best way to use up those child TS credits ? Ages 3 and 5 if that helps.
Buy dinner for the chaperone and send the kids.

I'd just use the kid TS credits as QS credits. For kids meal, the value isn't too far off anyway and I wouldn't want to book an extra TS and pay oop for adults + tax + tip for a TS meal just to use the kids credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter