legit at-home jobs?

punkin413

feel the magic, dang it!
hi, all! DH and i are having some serious financial difficulties as of late and i'm looking to make some extra money. i'm a court reporter and therefore have excellent typing skills. i looked online for at-home part-time typist jobs, but to no avail. i'm already on expotv.com and while it's a good, legitimate site, it doesn't make a whole lot of money. has anyone found anything better as far as at-home employment goes?

thanks in advance! :goodvibes

Try this website

WAHM.com

its adiscussion board similar to this one that lists legit WAH jobs Good Luck

also try keys for cash I can't post the url, but you can figure it out! Its a legit at home business for transcriptionists.

I thought court reporters made good money. Could you see if any attornys need you to do work on the weekend (depositions or anything)? I think you would make much more than you will make at some of these WAH jobs.

I thought court reporters made good money. Could you see if any attornys need you to do work on the weekend (depositions or anything)? I think you would make much more than you will make at some of these WAH jobs.

the economy is starting to take its toll! the last three months my paychecks have been half of what they usually are. there's still court work to be done, but court work isn't very profitable. it's depositions that make more money and i've only had like 3 since november. i guess people can't afford to sue each other (or at least to pay for the costs of what comes with a lawsuit). it's bad!

the economy is starting to take its toll! the last three months my paychecks have been half of what they usually are. there's still court work to be done, but court work isn't very profitable. it's depositions that make more money and i've only had like 3 since november. i guess people can't afford to sue each other (or at least to pay for the costs of what comes with a lawsuit). it's bad!

hmmm...not good to hear, my husband's being recruited by a law firm, they're practically begging him, he's a paralegal but currently works for a university law library. the pay would be better, benefits not quite as good, they would pay for him to take a patent agent exam which should increase his earning potential, but I'm not too sure we should trade a solid job for an uncertain, perhaps better job? sounds like the law field isn't doing so great right now?

I remember from a previous thread that west at home hires for various customer services positions for some locations. I tried but our location was not selected. Also 1800 flowers hires for phone orders, it is seasonal but something extra.

CLOUD10CORP.COM

LIVEOPS.COM

voicelog.com

Its basically taking phone orders, customer service, etc that you do from home. I understand the pay isn't great, but you don't have overhead like gas, clothes, etc

hmmm...not good to hear, my husband's being recruited by a law firm, they're practically begging him, he's a paralegal but currently works for a university law library. the pay would be better, benefits not quite as good, they would pay for him to take a patent agent exam which should increase his earning potential, but I'm not too sure we should trade a solid job for an uncertain, perhaps better job? sounds like the law field isn't doing so great right now?

your husband probably would not face the problems i'm facing. my income is based on the amount of work i do. i have absolutely NO salary or base income. i'm sure he would working as a paralegal. i actually have a paralegal degree and did that for a few years before i decided it wasn't for me. i made a salary and the benefits were nice.

thanks for all the tips, guys! i'm definitely checking them out! :thumbsup2

Have you thought about scoping or proofing for other reporters?

i sometimes type for my boss. i also proof for another girl i know a good bit. but typing only brings in $1.50 per page. i get $14/hour for proofing. but the problem is that most reporters in my area are in the same boat as me and can't really afford to pay someone else to do much work. thanks for suggestion though!

alpineaccess.com

Since you are a good typist you might want to look into closed captioning at home. I would LOVE to do that, but don't type fast enough.

i work for 1800flowers.com. Placing customer orders and dealing with customer service issues. The pay imo is great and the hours get better with time.

I second the economy thing..i can't believe how many store signs i have seen up latley explaining why they have to raise their prices!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter