• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lego Store Questions

heathsf

DIS Veteran
Can you use a Disney Gift Card to shop at the Lego store in Disney Springs? I'm guessing not... but hoping I'm wrong :laughing:

Also, do you need an appointment to build your own Minifigure?

Yes, you can use a Disney Gift Card at the Lego Store at Disney Springs. We have done so on more than one occasion. I'm not entirely sure on the build your own Minifig, since that is not something we have done.

I only just discovered this and we're traveling in 2 weeks :( So I guess now I know for the next trip. Thanks
Try in person anyway (though if you're traveling with kids, set the bar for "We probably won't get to do this". I lucked into it (not at all knowing I needed reservations).

Try in person anyway (though if you're traveling with kids, set the bar for "We probably won't get to do this". I lucked into it (not at all knowing I needed reservations).
Thanks for the tip. We will try. I'm planning to visit early one morning right when DS opens so maybe that will help.

I only just discovered this and we're traveling in 2 weeks :( So I guess now I know for the next trip. Thanks
We were able to book same day on our trip last month. There's no guarantee, but I would think now would be slower than in mid July.

You do need an appointment. I had a very upset child the last time I was there because I didn't realize that. I'm not making that mistake again lol.

Thank you for posting this question- I had no idea!! We have a group of 3 going in December and this was up on our to do list!!

Thank you for posting this question- I had no idea!! We have a group of 3 going in December and this was up on our to do list!!
I'd heard mixed reports of within your 30 minute slot, is it just 1 you can build or as many in that timeframe. When I rang last week to check this (thankfully booked 2 slots for me and my partner), they only allow 1 build per 30 minutes now so just a heads up as older vlogs and report I've seen, some have built 2 or 3 at a time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter