Legoland coupons

grumpyvet

DIS Veteran
I live in San Diego and snagged a small pile of the coveted kid free/with paid adult admission to LegoLand. They expire 12/31/07. I will be happy to send them out until I am out of them. PM me, first come, first served!!
I will give you my address, then you can send me a SASE..usually I am not so cheap and swing the postage, but I have 18 of them!!!
The only other thing is that I ask you to please let me know that the item has been received, and a little Thank you would be nice!! (I have sent out a lot of maps/coupons etc. over the year, and while 90% remember the simple courtesy of saying "Thanks", it's those "Bad Apples" who spoil the joy of the gesture).
Ahem, stepping off my soap box now!! :)
Oh, and I have a limited number of DL, DCA and LL maps, can't promise I will have enough for those who request, but request away!!!

It's great that you are willing to do this. I really appreciate it. I've PM'd you.:cheer2:

Thanks so much for the offer! I PM'd you. I hadn't read the entire post, as I wanted to get my request in to you, so I didn't see the SADE, but will be more than willing to do that!

here is a stupid question how many kids tickets can you get with the coupon? I have 2 boys do I need 2 coupons or is it one free with each paying adult?:confused3

You would need 1 coupon for each paying adult to get one child in free.
Oh, and I still have 7....going going going..... Amy

It's usually one free with each paying adult. Therefore, 2 kids and one adult would be one free and pay full price for the other.

HI Amy
My envelope will be in tomorrows mail.
Thank you so much for doing this.
Only need 1 coupon.
Wendy

Just found this thread.....hoping that there are some left. Thank you for offering those cupons up. You are really helping out a lot of families. I just sent you a PM.

I still have 5 more coupons.....Free kid with paying adult, expires 12/31/07....get 'em before they are gone!!
I am having fun with this, makes me feel like Santa Claus!! :goodvibes

I just saw this thread and could not PM you since apparently my post count is too low. We're traveling from PA with our 6 year old triplets to visit family and spend a few days at Disney/ Legoland, and this would help tremendously with our budget.

But I'd need to ask a second favor if you could be so generous...we're leaving in 6 days- not enough time to send you a SASE and get it back. If you could send the coupons (we could really use two) directly to me, I'd be happy to send you a roll of stamps as a thanks. Please email me at zoomom@comcast.net if you'd be willing to do this, and I'll send you my address. Thanks so much!

I also can't PM since I am a new member, but would love to have 2 (or 1) of the passes if you still have any left. I just found this site today to help plan our So Cal visit in August. My email is ljnagel at insightbb.com. Thank you!

If you still have more coupons, I'd love to have 3. My 5 year old and twin 3 year old sons would love to go! We'll be in Southern CA at the end of next week. Would you be able to send them to us, and I would gladly mail you postage +. With such short notice, I don't think I have time to send a SASE. Feel free to email me at rosie_camacho_jr@yahoo.com. Thank you, thank you.

Post count is still too low to send a PM :(

I would love a Legoland coupon (just one child, two adults - we're going in August) and any DL and DCA map you might have! I really appreciate it - will gladly send you a SASE for them :).

Thanks,
Wendy

Hello

I am a newbie also but am really appreciative of all the great peolpe and info they have to share on this board. I would be interested in 2 of the coupons if you still have any left. I would appreciate a pm to let me know. Thanks in advance for your time.

Bad news, I am all out..all my stash has been promised. But, I am going to go out later to see if I can collect anymore...so those of you that haven't been promised them, do not totally give up hope!:goodvibes
I PMed all that didn't get in, but starts with Two Squirrels.
So, if get more,,I will post again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter