Legoland-- discounts?

minniefaye

DIS Veteran
Does Legoland ever offer any discounts on their tickets? I haven't seen any promotions and was just wondering about this. Thanks for any help!!:)

Once in a while, I'll see discounts being offered at work, the grocery story or AAA. Other than that...nothing. The discounts aren't very big either.

I do have to say that my son was given a free ticket when he took his photo with Santa Claus at the local mall. It expired in three months and we never did go.

On the mousesavers website there is a section about non-disney theme parks...lists all possible discounts available.
I just sent one to CO that expires in June. Often local residents get various coupons with fast food or other things. I try to offer them on here when I get one!!
Great park for little ones. Really costly! Good luck!

Subway Restaurants here in SoCal has a $10 off coupon or on the 32 oz. cups a free child's admission with a paid adult.

AAA is $10 off each ticket right now, I think.

Usually in the spring (I think? maybe Feb before spring break) Burger King will offer buy an adult get a child free coupons. Wendy's has had this deal, too.

I think Ralphs (local Kroger owned supermarket) or Vons (Safeway owned supermarket =) offers discount tickets but I'm not quite sure. Mousesavers will have those deals for sure. Also the local Costco.

I just checked mousesavers for the current deals. We were thinking of going just with the AAA one. Looks like there is a deal right now from Dairy Queen for the buy an adult, get a child free. If we went, I'd send my husband to get that and then go in line behind him and get $10 off my ticket with AAA.

thanks for the info. However, being that I live in Hawaii, I don't have access to most of those local deals. Our DQ here does not offer that Legoland deal either. My dad tried to get me Legoland discounted tickets through his AAA travel agency in Ohio and they said they didn't do those tickets??:confused3 Not sure why that would be. Anyhoo, I will take a look at mousesavers. Thanks everyone.:)

Maybe you should just plan on stopping at a Subway for a drink before you go? A local here probably would be more than happy to mail you a coupon if that wasn't a possibility.

Local Costcos have discount tickets, if you have a Costco card, you can enter any Costco nationwide. I'm assuming you don't have a AAA card. If you did, you don't have to be a local CA resident to get the discount... you just show your card and save the money. They don't ask for residency proof.

I have a Dairy Queen coupon at work minniefaye. Send me a pm with your address and I will send it to you on Monday. :)

If you have access through your employer or some other method, workingadvantage.com(Post count is too low to make that a link) is selling LegoLand tickets for 41.95 which is about $15.00 off gate price.

How do you get the tickets with the AAA discount? Do you get them at your hometown club, or at a local one in CA?

If I recall, on our last trip we just showed our AAA card at the ticket booth & received the discount.

Does anyone know where you can get the kids free with adult coupons? Are they still at Subway or DQ? Any specific locations? We are headed to Carlsbad on Saturday and will go to Legoland on Sunday.
Thanks.

Since my son loves Legos I joined the Brickmaster Club through Lego.com. They send you one free ticket and a couple of small lego sets during the year. I just got the first set a couple of weeks ago. The free ticket can be used for an adult. In your first magazine (it includes a couple with the club) you also get a coupon for buy one adult ticket and get a child free. I thought it was well worth the $39 for lego sets and tickets.

CJ31, I PM'd you but I thought I would repeat the info for everyone else.

I called numerous locations around Carlsbad yesterday and confirmed availability of the free child admission with paid adult coupons at Dairy Queen and Supercuts locations. Everyone said they were available at the front desks/counters and don't expire for many months.

Thanks for the info eargal! I will try and get some extras and send them to whoever might need them.

If anyone were to get the kid free admission and would be willing to mail to Canada I'd be very grateful.
I was going to pass on Legoland this summer but DS10 says we have to go so we have to go. I figure another year or two and he won't be interested so we may as well go while we enjoy it and I won't get to go when he's older.

I have a feeling here in Vegas the dairy queens won't have the coupons but i will try to stop by and look if they do I will grab some to share!

I still have payadult/kid free coupons from Legoland that expire 12/31/07. PM me if anyone is still in need. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter