Legos? Black Friday?

My son is 12, went through a Lego phase, but now all he wants in the Lego Mindstorm robotics set. He took a course over the summer so I think it's worthwhile for sure, but I'm hoping I can find it discounted. $350 is steep. Does anyone know if this is ever discounted?

I joined the Barnes and Noble Kids Club, and I'm waiting for my 30% coupon -- but I have a feeling this item will be excluded.....

Anyone familiar with discounts for this Lego item?

My son is 12, went through a Lego phase, but now all he wants in the Lego Mindstorm robotics set. He took a course over the summer so I think it's worthwhile for sure, but I'm hoping I can find it discounted. $350 is steep. Does anyone know if this is ever discounted?

I joined the Barnes and Noble Kids Club, and I'm waiting for my 30% coupon -- but I have a feeling this item will be excluded.....

Anyone familiar with discounts for this Lego item?

Tru last year had a few certain sets at 60% off on Black Friday
They also run regular deals like buy on get one 50 off or buy 2 get one free

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter