Lenox china.

Noiram

Earning My Ears
After long waiting the USA is back on our vacation planning. I'm a big fan of Lenox china. In the past there where several Lenox outlet stores. I cant find them anymore. Are they all closed? Marion.

Yeah, my mother loves the Lenox china ornaments, and the outlets/warehouses had been a big part of growing her collection (to the point that we have more than we need for one tree). She was annoyed when they closed down the outlets/warehouses.

You can find them at department stores (Macy's is one we've found to consistently have them in stock), just be aware you're gonna be paying much more than you had been at the outlets.

it kills to say this but anyone who is seeking china would do well to hit any goodwill, salvation army or other thrift stores b/c the pandemic led to a massive surge in purging households such that secondhand stores are literally selling it for pennies. there is such a downturn in popularity in the region i live in (pacific northwest) that these stores will no longer accept china hutches (they are overloaded with them and can't get rid of them). the stores near me are selling.........it hurts to say this........boxes of high end china patterns.......for use as shooting targets. yup, and along side the junky old odds and ends on shelves are ornaments that i know people spent good money for thinking they would be passed down (which they were but now they are being tossed).

if someone is vacationing they can do well to check out the area's second hand stores.

FB Marketplace has a ton of Lenox for next to nothing.

I purchased a china pattern for my every day dishes a few years ago at a charity tag sale. I paid under $100 for the full set. It isn't Lenox, but it's still china.

Thank you all. I still love Lenox. My Disney figurines all wear a little santa cap during the christmas season.:santa:

it kills to say this but anyone who is seeking china would do well to hit any goodwill, salvation army or other thrift stores b/c the pandemic led to a massive surge in purging households such that secondhand stores are literally selling it for pennies.
I volunteer at a thrift store and it is unreal the amount of stuff being dropped off for donations. They have to start refusing donations after a couple of hours or there wouldn't be room to walk in the store. And I would say that 50% of what people donate is actual junk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter