Less than a week until I leave......

xjrmssddeg

Earning My Ears
This is the first trip to WDW & Universal that I will be going on without my family. I am 20yrs old.I only found out i was definitely going last week :scared1: TWO weeks before the trip is. I had permission from my mom (and the money) a month or so before the trip. I had to wait to see wether or not my friend Senita's brothers gf could get the money or not she couldn't so i got her spot :). We will be driving straight down from southeastern PA. The dates of the trip are August 5-16 PERFECT :worship: timing since apparently the only thing that will be closed the whole time is It's a Small World which is fine by me i don't want that song stuck in my head. I know we are going to Universal for at least two days one of which will be almost completly taken by WWOHP :love:. I have NO idea where we are staying im assuming off site. I don't know if the tickets are park hoppers or even how many days they are for :confused: same for Universal and wether or not we are going anywhere else as well. :confused3
I broke my talus (foot/ankleish area) in the beginning of May and I started physical therapy a few weeks ago. I plan on bringing a wheelchair with i have never had to go to WDW with someone that needed one before so i need some info on that. I feel bad that my friend will need to help push me around but she thinks it's awesome if we get in some special lines because of it. I went to Dorney Park last tuesday and even though I know WDW and Universal are basically flat unlike that evil park :headache: I know i won't be able to walk around all day even while wearing my boot.My dad thinks i should be able to and keeps calling me a baby.
So how do i plan for a first time handicap/non family trip while i have no idea about anything other then the dates? Oh did i mention my friend doesn't answer her cell very often.:confused3 Also she lives a good 30-45mins away. What do you suggest i budget for food per day not know if we are doing any table service meals or not?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter