Let’s Put These AP’s to Use!! A June 2018 PTR - Updated 6/1

Have fun! After reading your last trip report, I'm excited to hear about this one, too :)

Thanks for reading along! I'm still trying to get last summer's report finished. Plus we went at Christmas so I've got a back log of report material. Of course I'm going to need it because this summer will be our last trip for two years. We did annual passes for these three trips within a years time and are now going to do some other vacation stuff until the summer of 2020 when we will hopefully do the annual pass again.

Loved your PTR!! Can't wait to follow your trip report - have fun!!!

Thanks so much. Just sitting here in the lobby while a load of laundry goes. Trying to get ready to move resorts in a couple of days. We don't like dirty laundry piling up all over the room so usually DW or I will come down late every 3 nights or so and do a load so we have clean clothes. We are having a great time so far!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter