• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

let it go villain song?

sbmorasch

Mouseketeer
alright, so we all know elsa is a bad *** villain and she is great and amazing and everything. but could let it go be a villain song? elsa was originally gonna be the villain so was let it go gonna be the villain song? what do you think? do you think she would be a better villain then hero?

I have to say, I really like the idea.
I always thought it was kind of ironic that that song is so popular, because when you really think about it, the message of the song isn't really what the movie is trying to promote. She's singing about being herself and forgetting everyone else, and rules, and everything, but the point seems to be that that is NOT the way to go about it. I mean, look at what happens when she just decides to "be herself", she freezes the entire kingdom and puts others in huge danger. She can't just simply be herself, she has to learn to care about others as well. Although at the same time, she can't just conceal it all, she has to find a balance. Which is why I think she could have very easily been a great villain, as someone who doesn't care about anyone but herself, and just "letting it go" so to speak. Sorry if this makes no sense, just my random ramblings...

I have to say, I really like the idea. I always thought it was kind of ironic that that song is so popular, because when you really think about it, the message of the song isn't really what the movie is trying to promote. She's singing about being herself and forgetting everyone else, and rules, and everything, but the point seems to be that that is NOT the way to go about it. I mean, look at what happens when she just decides to "be herself", she freezes the entire kingdom and puts others in huge danger. She can't just simply be herself, she has to learn to care about others as well. Although at the same time, she can't just conceal it all, she has to find a balance. Which is why I think she could have very easily been a great villain, as someone who doesn't care about anyone but herself, and just "letting it go" so to speak. Sorry if this makes no sense, just my random ramblings...

Also not to mention that villain songs are the best and this would be a great villain song. Although if hans got a song. I think that would be AMAZING

alright, so we all know elsa is a bad *** villain and she is great and amazing and everything. but could let it go be a villain song? elsa was originally gonna be the villain so was let it go gonna be the villain song? what do you think? do you think she would be a better villain then hero?

Actually from what I heard Elsa was scrapped as the villain because of the Let It Go number.

Someone actually edited the Frozen trailer to give it a horror film feel and Elsa whether intentionally or not became a character quite like Charlie McGee of Stephen King's Firestarter. It's quite fantastic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eD2UpdhbwA&index=7&list=FLcKYkAD8-vbQzr0oT-qXLig

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter