Let it Snope Let it Snope Let it Snope! A Very Merry crowded Christmas! Nov Report updated and over

The blowup mattress of doom is cracking me up!!!!!! I've totally been there, I thought we had a messed up one, glad to hear this happens to others!

I'm here!! And just in time; official Disney day one!!

Already had so many laughs; glad the babe is awake! I have literally woken her up more than once reading your reports!!

Super excited for another great adventure!

Loving your report so far. I love AofA and while we stayed at POR this year I think I am okay to never try another resort and just stay at AofA all the time. With three kids the extra space is awesome.
Can't wait to read more!

I'm here! Finally back on the Dis after my post-trip break! Can't wait to read your report! :)

You are finally in the Disney bubble of happiness!!!

Nice CM = Disney magic = awesome family photo

Enjoying the shenanigans! (Your kiddos are beyond adorable)

Yay making it to the parks! AoA looks like so much fun, I am kind of disappointed that it didn't make sense for us to go there in January, I really want to stay there at some point.

FINALLY at the parks!!! it felt like forever!
AoA is one AMAZING resort. if you can make it work one time i really recommend it! So much space!!!

Yay! You are there! Getting sooooo close to our first meet! I think we are almost even on our TRs but I'm sure you will breeze ahead of me before too long.

Nope. I would hate to ruin your report! So THANKFULLY your not pumping out the updates since i am swamped here i can't get much done!

Oh and I have to say, in the first HS photo I am totally horrified by that lady's blue dress. :scared1: Definitely not the right outfit for that body shape! And is it the shadows or is the front all wet? :crazy2:

I thought that same thing!!! YIKES! the things people wear just make my head explode!

So wish I could still ride Star Tours! I miss it but I prefer not to puke so I have to skip. Jim can't wait to see the new scenes next month.

No please don't make yourself sick for a ride.. that would be bad.
Ohhh Can't wait to hear how they are!!! HOLY CRAP NEXT MONTH!

That's one hidden Mickey I've never found. Where is it at? I will need to find it next trip.

It's right outside the Start wars gift shop. Meg found it!

LOVE the picture with all three kids (where it looks like Meg is dying...)....thanks for the update. I actually thought about trying to finish mine yesterday. But sleep won...I blame the newly acquired cold. Yeah!

And please don't go to jail...so many are not worth going to jail over...

Thank you! Meg is.... nuts....
And you tell me! you slacker you!!! LOL. this time of year is always insane. so i get it.
Oh no your sick... GET BETTER!

It looks like you had great weather on this trip.

I cannot tell you how wonderful it was!!!

That's because they rushed over to RnR and TSMM. It is nice when you can have a ride to yourself like that. Those days seem to be getting very rare now. :( You did a great job waking up, checking in and getting to DHS this early in the morning. :thumbsup2

It's awful. the crowds are just insane lately. Once the flood gates opened it was another story all together.

I can't ride this ride at all. I love the exterior of this ride. It is really well themed.

So sorry to hear that! We just love this ride!!! Yes the attention to detail is remarkable (as Usual)

Love the pics of your kids after Star Tours! I have to agree with Ariana about Star Tours--I can ride anything, but Star Tours (and Astro Orbiters for that matter) make me want to puke. Whyyyyy?!!

Hopefully the rest of your day goes more smoothly than the start!!

They like to ham it up for the camera don't they??? No puking in disney.. I think that is a law..
Me smooth?!?! Have we met???

You made it to Disney!!!! I love that the first ride you went on was Star Wars! Love the family speed racer photo! I am SO EXCITED about the new SW fireworks coming to DHS!!!!

YAY we are in Disney!!! fINALLY!
I cannot wait for you to go!!! WHen you do star tours try and go both sides each time for the different scenarios!

Yay! You made it to a park!! Looks like you are having a great time so far! I love Star Tours, it's one of my favourite rides. DH and I already have our tickets for the 00:05 showing of Episode VII on Thursday, I can't wait! That's a lovely family photo with all of you on it! :)

YES WE ARE! as soon as we set foot on Disney property all bets are off and we are having a blast!
YES star tours is right up there. we adore it can ride it several times a day!
We have our tickets too. But for Saturday. Thursday i have my works christmas party. Friday is the Dog training party So we will be going Saturday!

The blowup mattress of doom is cracking me up!!!!!! I've totally been there, I thought we had a messed up one, glad to hear this happens to others!

HA! thanks i am so glad to give you the visual.. it was really funny.. we still laugh about it while Tom cringes every time he sees one!
apparently you need to know gymnastics to be able to get into one properly?!?!

I'm here!! And just in time; official Disney day one!!

Already had so many laughs; glad the babe is awake! I have literally woken her up more than once reading your reports!!

Super excited for another great adventure!

HI! Glad your here!!!!!! YAY!
Oh yes i forgot your haphazard with a sleeping child and my silly reports!

Great family picture

Thank you!

Loving your report so far. I love AofA and while we stayed at POR this year I think I am okay to never try another resort and just stay at AofA all the time. With three kids the extra space is awesome.
Can't wait to read more!

Thank you very much!!!
You are correct! Cannot beat the amount of room you have with all your belongings!
Yet i do want to go back to the Poly... Badly.

I love that family picture! Looks like a fun start!

Thanks!!! it was!

I'm here! Finally back on the Dis after my post-trip break! Can't wait to read your report! :)

I just caught up with yours!!!
welcome back!

You made it, wooooot!

YAY!

You are finally in the Disney bubble of happiness!!!

Nice CM = Disney magic = awesome family photo

Enjoying the shenanigans! (Your kiddos are beyond adorable)

About time isn't it???

Thank you so much!

All joking aside.. I am overly swamped here in real life and try as i might just can't get on here as i would like... Yet i do believe i am caught up with everyone here?? If i am not PLEASE say something!!!

I NEED to get my act in gear Ariana and I have to stay together as not to ruin the fun!!!

Hope to get something up today if not tomorrow!

Yet i do believe i am caught up with everyone here?? If i am not PLEASE say something!!!

Well you were caught up on mine and then I updated again right after. :p

I NEED to get my act in gear Ariana and I have to stay together as not to ruin the fun!!!

I still have two updates before I get to our dinner. The next one will have our initial meet and our TOT ride. I might get that one posted on Friday depending on work. Then I have an entire update dedicated to AOA since I took a million photos there. Then I will finally get to the dinner. So it will probably be the week of 1/11 before I get there.

Last edited:
Yay!!!! I can see you rolling off the mattress of doom... Too funny!

So glad you didn't have to deal with Morticia... :scratchin - is that her real name?

And into the park you go - YAY!!!! It looks like you were able to get a lot done early?

I know you spent most of this day in DHS... I think we were - um - where the heck were we this day???? I am so lost already... Well, - I KNOW we were in WDW. ::yes:: And it was a beautiful day. Oh - I think this was our AK day???

I think I need a nap. LOL

Can't wait to hear about the rest of your day! :thumbsup2

D~

Great family pic. And I just love that feeling when you get to the Disney bubble...so awesome...I can almost feel it just looking at your picture of the welcome sign...sigh...

Then the boredom of INDIANA.
In case you were wondering:

Only in Indiana do they need signs for this?!?!

We are from Indy & have family in Chicago. Every time I see this sign I think, "what is wrong with you people?!?!" Hoosiers are like a Dickens novel....They are the best of people, they are the worst of people..... I've lived in Indy for 6years and my Zach was born here, but I still claim Connecticut as home!

That said Fair Oaks Farms has killer ice cream. Sometimes we stop just to relieve the boredom!

So, I updated my TR...just saying...:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

I actually get the insane craziness...They have me scheduled to work the retail job on days that I have no availability this week...can't wait to figure that one out!

Hang in there!

So sorry things are crazy busy for you right now, miss you around. That is the downside of retail.... holidays are a nightmare. Just try to enjoy it as much as you can. Because if you have to work retail... you are in a good place to work. :-)

OK OK .. I know i have abandoned the Dis But in my defense it's been really hectic. The city job is out of control. My 2nd job is demanding Volleyball has gotten out of control with parents.. I almost gave up on humanity.. Then Monica went and did an amazing gift, i remembered all people don't suck... i promise to come back and write about it

BUT I do want to wish you all A very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Once the holidays are OVER i will be back!!!

cannot wait to hear about every one's chrismtas! Our's is pretty interesting. the dogs have knocked down the tree once.. etc..

Merry Christmas from my family to yours!
aa4c6fcb47f6ba65ceac5cf6848652fc.jpg

disney%20company%20the%20nightmare%20before%20christmas%201024x768%20wallpaper_www.wall321.com_65.jpg

1564169-bigthumbnail.jpg

images

d7f8550cfae56d82a613e09b51315af4.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

to you and your family too!
(Especially poor neglected Raven)

I don't even bother putting up a tree at my house...I can only imagine how many times it would be knocked over. I will post pictures of the trees I have up in my office. I am seriously considering keeping one up year round...it just makes me happy.

Hey Mo!
Great TR so far. I was following along on your PTR, and then the school year began. Now that I have 2 weeks off, I can binge on the DIS and build anticipation for our upcoming trip Marathon Weekend! Have a great Christmas!

-Ashleigh

I love that family photo at the Star Wars photo spot. So cute.
Hope you have a great Christmas!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter