Let me get this straight...you guys WANT to hear trip plans??

minderella

Earning My Ears
Squee!! I keep trying to tell my friends about it, but they don't care nearly as much as they should. ;)

Here are our plans. They will be official once we book (hopefully today). This is our first trip to Disney (except for DH, who went once as a child).

Travel Dates:
Feb. 8-13

Travelers:
Me, DH, DD age 4, DS age 2.5 (2.75 to be exact), and DS age 13 months

Resort:
POP Century: 80s building, because H and I are children of the 80s. :)

Park day plans:
Friday: MK
Saturday: Epcot
Sunday: AK
Monday: MK- girls lunch at CRT- don't know and don't care what the boys do during this time. ;)
Tues: HS morning DTD afternoon; this will also be a possible "date night" for the hubby and I...any suggestions on what to do with 3ish hours in the evening?
Wed: Breakfast at Chef Mickey's and whatever park we want to return to, then we will head home. :(

I plan to do QS dining, because with 3 kids there's no way I can plan a meal each day. I also don't want to do a specific "touring plan", because I know I need to be flexible at all times. I want this to be a wonderful vacation for my kids, even if they likely won't remember it.

Sorry if this PTR isn't as interesting as others with pictures and whatnot...still a totall newb here...and open to suggestions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter