Let me introduce myself.....

WELCOME! I TOO AM THE "DISNEY EXPERT" FOR WORK, FAMILY AND FRIENDS....CAN'T GET ENOUGH. MY SISTER LIVES IN FLORIDA AND SHE CALLS ME FOR ALL THE CURRENT INFO. I AM SURE YOU WILL ENJOY THE BOARDS AND AGAIN, WELCOME ABOARD!

Welcome to the Dis Kathy. Glad you finally decided to post. There is a world of knowledge on the resort board and all the others too.

We are all lovers of Disney, our friends do not understand us, they roll their eyes at us. Thank goodness there are some 40,000 thousand strong Dis'ers who understand how we feel.

Welcome again
wavey.gif

WELCOME!!

You will trully enjoy these boards!!

I too have become the disney travel agent for family and friends!!
Everyone says ask Dianne she will know the answer!

In fact I am currently planning a Disney Vacation for four families including mine!

We are all going at the same time and we have had atleast 4 planning meetings. I really enjoy doing this for everyone. I have planned the travel arrangments and all ps for all of us. Everyone is doing something different and it has been kind of hectic but, well worth it. By the way none of these people are in my family just close friends. Some of us are driving and some flying. Two of the families have not told there kids and this is there Christmas gift to them. They have purchased luggage, the tickets and disney things and are wrapping them up for the kids. They will be so excited!! I myself cannot keep a secret so big from my ds. We talk about it all the time. He is going to be just like me a disneynut!! Oh, Well!!

Hope you enjoy!! I myself cannot start my day without getting on these boards, Get my coffee and go and see what is new before I go off to work!! I really have my priorities in order!

Have a disney day!!

Disney Dianne

Going on my 10th trip to the Wonderful World!!

Hi and welcome! It's so good to "meet" another community planner. I love helping co-workers plan their first WDW vacations and even make Disney goodie baskets for their children on their first trips. Look forward to hearing more from you in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter