• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Let's binge watch stuff

Currently binge watching Warehouse 13 and Star Trek Voyager from season 4 forward. Once done I might do Moonlighting or Miami Vice next.

Recently watched Jane the Virgin and really liked it. Also watched Young & Hungry, thought that was cute and funny. I read that it was canceled though and wanted there to be more. Currently watching Good Witch. Not sure if I'm hooked or not.

I’ve re-watched Gilmore girls and the four newer episodes while I was working from home. Now I’m making my way through charmed the old one on Netflix. I just wanted something familiar and something I didn’t have to pay attention to in the background.

As far as new shows ago I’ve binged season two of Dead to Me this weekend so good. I also watched Northern Rescue on Netflix that was good to plus I’ve been watching a lot of things on Disney+. Love their original shows like Be Our Chef and Prop Culture.

Currently watching Jane the Virgin (Netflix) and am surprised at how clever and sweet it is. I thought the telenovella thing would get old, but I'm well into season 2 and it's only gotten better.

Recently finished The Boys (Amazon) and The Tiger King (Netflix).

We discovered Kim’s Convenience and all five of us loved it (exceedingly rare in our house!). What a cute, happy, funny, and real show!

We also binged Upload on Amazon Prime. Very engaging and thought-provoking, although much darker than I anticipated.

Shows that I’ve recently binged:

Never Have I Ever Season 1 - An enjoyable show.

I Am Not Ok With This Season 1 - the whole season kind of felt like a prologue. But interested enough that I’d watch a second season if it gets one.

Crazy Ex Girlfriend all 4 Seasons - Loved it. Kind of mad at myself for not watching it when it was on.

Avatar: The Last Airbender all 3 Seasons - A rewatch. Watched it when it was originally on air and as soon as Netflix announced it was coming I knew what I’d be watching the weekend it dropped.

The Last Dance - Binged all 10 episodes on Sunday. Overall enjoyable. Boy not so much a documentary as a Jordan hype commercial, but I knew that was always going to be the case.

I just noticed "The Buried Life" is on YouTube. Probably the best thing that has ever been aired on MTV - just really good stuff. The guys have a bucket list, they cross one thing off of their bucket list each show, then find someone to complete an item on their list too. Going to put it on my cue to re-watch now...

We've watched the first 3 seasons of The Last Kingdom on Netflix in the last 10 days. Really enjoying it. Starting season 4 tonight.

Currently watching Jane the Virgin (Netflix) and am surprised at how clever and sweet it is. I thought the telenovella thing would get old, but I'm well into season 2 and it's only gotten better.

Recently finished The Boys (Amazon) and The Tiger King (Netflix).

We watched The Boys a few months ago. Crazy at times, but I loved it.

For Hulu, if you're into raunchy comedy, I'd add Brockmire with Hank Azaria as a baseball broadcaster working his way back up the ladder.

I’ve been jumping around based on the mood of the day:

NCIS, The Waltons, Gilmore Girls, Prop Culture, One Day at Disney, Hallmark mystery movies.

Next on my list is Stranger Things, per DS's recommendation.

And to those Who said Call the Midwife, great show!! I can’t say I binged it, because I’ve been watching weekly all along, but I love it!

On Hulu I really like four weddings and a funeral and I am currently enjoying The Great( definitely not a family time show very inappropriate but I am enjoying it immensely)

On Hulu I really like four weddings and a funeral and I am currently enjoying The Great( definitely not a family time show very inappropriate but I am enjoying it immensely)
I might try The Great but I’m not sure. I liked four wedding and high fidelity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter