Let's chat! Who else is going in October?

What dates? Where you staying? Driving? Flying? Going to the party?

Flying down Oct 17th-25. Staying at Pop Century. Doing MNSSHP on the 21st. Hubby is very interested in the Desert Party. Not so sure I'm ready to drop another 200 dollars for that. Dining reservations at BOG and Trails End, other wise eating QS. FP+ are all made. Can't wait!! Have a Great Trip!! :)

We are!

Driving - leaving Mass. 9/29 and camping at Fort Wilderness October 3-17. Haven't bitten the bullet for MNSSHP yet, but the older kids are signed up for 2 YES programs.

Can't believe we leave in just over a month :cool1:

Flying in Oct 10-17th, staying in a one bedroom villa @ AKL.. Doing MNSSHP on Thursday Oct 16th!!

We fly in on the 6th with our new baby! Skipping the party this year because it's Sawyer's first trip and he's only 9 weeks old then...don't want to push our luck and book too many extras (although we do have ADRs and fastpasses every day). We're staying at BLT in a 1 bdrm villa with DH and my mom.

Can't wait to introduce him to Mickey!!

What dates? Oct 4-11
Where you staying? Port Orleans Riverside
Driving? Yep 14 hrs
Going to the party? Don't think so

October 17th, POR
October 18-22 WL

We are flying, trying Frontier Airlines out of Wilmington DE for the first time.
This trip is just me, my son and my mom. Last 2 trips have been hubby, our son, step-daughter and myself.

MNSSHP on 10/19...super excited about this trip!!

Here is a lengthy October thread with a guest list in the first post if you want to check it out...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3119543

We will be at POP Oct. 17-26, with Pirates and Pals booked for the 19th and MNSSHP on the 21st and 24th. :goodvibes

ETA: Forgot to say that we are flying. :)

We thought about the pirates and pals cruise on the same day but then noticed no Wishes are on that day so decided against it.

We are flying and will be at Animal Kingdom Villas (Jambo House) from 10/22-10/29. We are definitely going to the party.....on the 28th. I'm hoping it will be the perfect end to our stay! Can't wait!

Flying
Doing 4 nights at Saratoga DVC with my SIL and MIL (girls getaway)
Doing 4 nights with my own mom and my son at Wyndham Bonnet Creek
YES to MNSSHP....TWICE! Once with the girls and once with my mom and son.

It's going to be an awesome week!

We're flying down 9/30-10/6 staying at POP. Going to MNSSHP on 10/2 and booked the Villians Soirée this am. So excited! I can't wait!!

We're flying down 8th-18th; staying at BLT; and we go to the party twice each year that we are there! Love going & couldn't imagine doing Disney without the Halloween party!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter