• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Let's get on a Happier Note: How many times have you been to Disney World???

Let's see -- I think I've been to WDW 7 times now.

Would love to add to that count. :D

Let's see, 1973, 1989 (too long in between!), 1996 (too long again but this time with kids!), 1999, 2001. Total of 5.

BUT - #6 upcoming in October! I also have it in my head that I can but AP's every other year and with good timing get a trip every year (by timing the 2nd year's trip right before the AP's expire!) I'm addicted!

We've been 25 times (4 times a year 4 six years, then last May), with 26 and 27 planned!

We used to be tent-campers at Fort Wilderness, then "graduated" to a pop-up trailer, then a 17-foot travel trailer. Then DS graduated from elementary school and our trips stopped while he was in high-school and beyond. Last year we (DH and I) went to celebrate our honeymoon (delayed by circumstances for 28 1/2 years) and my ???th birthday. This trip is for FIL, who's always dreamed of going to WDW and on a cruise. In 2003 we'll be joined once again by DS and his family. Back in our camping days we always talked about staying at the Polynesian one day. Those will be the days!

Beth

For me, this July was my 14th trip, my DH's 12th, and my DD's 10th. I remember every trip!:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:D

I have been to WDW 9 times. This past May/June was the first time that Piglet203 and I went together and it was also her ninth time. It was definitely the best time we've ever had at WDW....We got engaged! We hope to go back every year from now on. We definitely do not get bored going there, that's for sure.

Mickey76 :D

I've gone 9 times since 1994 with #10 planned in March 2003, #11 planned in Dec. 2003. I think every 6 months is about right.

4 times with a 5th in the planning stages!!:cool:

'98 Windham Palace
'00 All Star Music
'01 Dolphin
'02 Dolphin

'03.....hopefullly the Dolphin!!!:bounce:

First visit was Aug. of 1972(still have all of the travel info. mom gave me).Next was 1989 with my family.Too many trips to count.Can you imagine...1972...only 2 resorts to choose from!!We stayed at the Contemporary.:earsboy: :earsgirl:

Hi,
We are about 25 for WDW, just back, and about 12 for DL.
Considering we are in Chicago, I think that's pretty good.
We first went to DL in 1961, most recently last year. My DW first did WDW in 1972, but our first trip was in 82. Since then it has been almost every year, with a few skips, but with a few double trips in a year. Need a calender to figure it all out.
And, almost did DLP this year. Maybe next.

I have been to WDW 5 times with #6 coming up in a few days on Aug. 20. I can't wait!

Only been to WDW once back in 1995; second trip is only 195 days away!! :Pinkbounc

Been to DL countless times (all right, probably 30); I'm a former California girl and was lucky enough to be within reasonable driving distance from DL.

We began going to the World 15 years ago when ds and dd were 2 and4. We missed two years when our next two ds's were newborns,so last April was our 14th trip.This June we were in California,so had to do Disneyland!:Pinkbounc :bounce: Our next trip is March,our first as D.V.C. members!:p Looking forward to the next 40 years:Pinkbounc :bounce:

I really couldn't even begin to count...I have been going to Disney World every year since I was 5 and I keep that tradition going in my own family...If I had to guess I would say about 30-35 because sometimes we go more than once a year! :)

Well we lived in Anahiem for awhile and only went to DL 3 - 4 times.

Now that we are in the mid-west we have been to WDW 7 times and have our next 3 trips already planned and booked....

Can't get enough of that Disney World, Disney World, Disney World......................

I think I'm somewhere between 70 and 80 trips now. First trip was in the summer of 1977. I have lived in Florida since 1986, but never closer than a 4 hour drive. In the past 3 years we've averaged 12 trips a year. Mostly 3 day weekends, with an 8 day trip each January. There are still two attractions that I have never seen. The pocohontas show at AK, and the Making of Me movie in Wonders of Life. Oh, and Journey Into Imagination version 3.0 - we'll see it the week after next.

Disneyland once...

Walt Disney World.....approx 30 times! (At least twice......usually three times a year)
Wow...if I only had all that $$$$:rolleyes:

Only 3 times ( I got a late start) with the 4th trip planned for next summer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter